Morphs linked

Dax AvalangeDax Avalange Posts: 340

Helloooo Richard! (Haseltine).

I want to ask you a simple question!

How to link 2 morphs to one dial? I mean, body, head, one dial to slide both! Funny but I don't remember some step.

Thanks!

Post edited by Dax Avalange on

Comments

• Set the morphs you want linked to 100% (or whatever), right-click in Parameters to put the pane in Edit ode if it isn't, right-click in the desired group>Create New Property, set its valeu to 100%, right-click on it and ERC Freeze.

• Dax AvalangeDax Avalange Posts: 340

Hey Richard I told you I miss something! The EERC Freeze! Lol!

It works perfectly. Now I need another answer. After linked head and body morphs I need a preset from both. I tried using to save as Shaping Preset but it do not remove or apply, cause the link property don't move, stay ar 100% or 0% it depend how to move manually. So I can make a preset Apply/Remove from the link dial of the 2 morphs linked? Thank you!

P.S.  QA made me compliments for my new character for my new opening store on Daz! wink

• Hey Richard I told you I miss something! The EERC Freeze! Lol!

It works perfectly. Now I need another answer. After linked head and body morphs I need a preset from both. I tried using to save as Shaping Preset but it do not remove or apply, cause the link property don't move, stay ar 100% or 0% it depend how to move manually. So I can make a preset Apply/Remove from the link dial of the 2 morphs linked? Thank you!

P.S.  QA made me compliments for my new character for my new opening store on Daz! wink

I'm not sure what you mean - do you want a preset for the separate head and body options? That should work with the master slider zeroed.

Exactly! That I want! Presets to Apply and Remove the body, head and both full! Explain me better! Meanwhile I try!

• I don't understand why it would not just work - set the Body to 100%, save Body preset, set the head to 100%, save Head preset, set the controller to 100%, save full preset.

edited July 2020

Hello Richard! It works well! I told you! I missed something! Some option forgot! I didn't find the empty morph to save the preset after the Control Property has been created! There the option to click "Create empty morph" to use, otherwise don't save it. I talk about the slider that otherwise disappear anytime reset DS. All this for a purpose, get presets per each parts, body, head, body with head, Apply/Remove. Anyway also if seems tangle speech," now it works any preset. If there's a simplest way to do that, I don't know! Meanwhile it works! Will see what QA think during character test. Meanwhile thanks. Let you know  if it's a usual procedure. yes

• You don't need to create the controller slider as an empty morph - that option is for creating a property that will hae actual morph deltas added later. You do want to set its type to Modifier/Shape, and of course for a preset to work the morph needs to have been saved as a morph asset.

Yes but morphs asset what? I can't anytime save on itself. So what is the procedure to get that but using the way you told me?

• You use File>Save As>Support Assets>Morph Asset and select your properties.

edited July 2020

Ok!!! i delete all the empty morphs and do your steps! Let you know! yes

edited July 2020

Hey Richard it works perfectly and faster than the way I used! Lol! Thanks as always my friend! yes

• Glad to have helped.