Relaxing Evening

Roaming HermitRoaming Hermit Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in New User Contests and Events

I hit post reply. Not sure if that was right or if I was supposed to start a new topic to submit. Kind of new to this sort of messaging. This is my first try at entering my work with other artists. I'm new to the 3d scene and would appreciate feedback on what I'm doing right, what I'm doing wrong, and what I can do to improve. Hope this is received well....nervous. I think this is all entered within the right dimensions and bit size but please double check.

Relaxing_Evening.jpg
780 x 600 - 355K

Comments

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited June 2014

Did you want tp post it into the WIP thread? We can move it for you

Post edited by Chohole on
  • Roaming HermitRoaming Hermit Posts: 0
    edited June 2014

I think I entered one there too when I submitted using post reply. Sorry, learning how to post and get around on site. Kinda new to all this but looking forward to getting better. Please check the WIP thread to see if I got it there or not. So when submitting to the WIP or Final Entry threads...do I use post reply instead? Let me know...thanks...I think you can remove this post.....

Post edited by Roaming Hermit on
    edited December 1969

this is in the wip thread yes? Sorry, new to all of this posting and stuff...thanks. Trying to enter into the wip for the beginners contest. Trying to learn all of this can be a bit overwhelming in the beginning....

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited June 2014

This is Not the WIP thread. It is a New thread you started. This can be moved to the WIP thread but after all this time it will get buried. The Posts use date and Time stamps and will be placed in the WIP by those. I suggest you go here http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/41832/P45/#625464 Which is the last post in the WIP Thread, and then Use Post Reply. Post your image and your request for help. If you hit NEW TOPIC it creates a new thread.

Post edited by Jaderail on
    edited December 1969

Thanks, sorry bout that...you can delete this one or let me know how to delete a thread. Thanks....

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

trk48881 said:
    Thanks, sorry bout that...you can delete this one or let me know how to delete a thread. Thanks....
    We Admins will handle this one. It my stay it may not but you can not remove it. And do not worry over a mistake, we all make them as we learn new things. Go enjoy the Contest and happy rendering.