How to use genesis 8 female morph for male?

Hello~here is my way to use Sasuke morph on Genesis 8 male~

1.Export Obj of Genesis 8 female with morph.( Revolution turns to 0 )

2.Export Obj of Genesis 8 male.( Revolution turns to 0 )

3.Retopo the female as the male in Maya. Only a few faces in chest are different betwwen male and female characters. You could copy a female obj, then make it live, using Quad Draw in maya could  be  efficient. It will be easy for you to draw lines by attaching a UV Shot of male obj as a texture to female obj.

4.Transfer vertex order from male obj to female in Maya.

5.Now you can export the new Obj ,use Morph Loader Pro in Daz to make a new morph for Genesis 8 male.

Anyone has more easier way? Welcome to discuss.

dazretopo.png
883 x 657 - 970K
daz02.png
711 x 887 - 600K
daz01.png
711 x 887 - 646K

Comments

• hustydj said:

3.Retopo the female as the male in Maya. Only a few faces in chest are different betwwen male and female characters. You could copy a female obj, then make it live, using Quad Draw in maya could  be  efficient. It will be easy for you to draw lines by attaching a UV Shot of male obj as a texture to female obj.

5.Now you can export the new Obj ,use Morph Loader Pro in Daz to make a new morph for Genesis 8 male.

thankyou.is what I was looking for for a long time until the trans-gender plugin comes out. i try to make all steps.

• I don't know which vertices I have to add specifically. How do you compare both meshes?

• Catherine3678ab said:

https://www.deviantart.com/agentunawares/art/Transgender-Genesis-8-723851486

Thanks but i need a genesis 8 male 

nice, but what I need is to transform the vertices of a custom genesis 8 female body to genesis 8 male to apply that morph to a genesis8 male

• chargerfox_6cae2a568b said:

Catherine3678ab said:

nice, but what I need is to transform the vertices of a custom genesis 8 female body to genesis 8 male to apply that morph to a genesis8 male

You read one of those nice tutorials, make clothing out of the G8M figure on the G8F with the male shape dialed in, then dial out the male shape and dial in your new shape, hide G8F, export out the "clothing G8M" ... bring it in to morph the G8M figure. Remember all figures at base resolution and no eyelashes. Adjust the rigging and apply ERC and Save.

• Catherine3678ab said:

chargerfox_6cae2a568b said:

Catherine3678ab said:

You read one of those nice tutorials, make clothing out of the G8M figure on the G8F with the male shape dialed in, then dial out the male shape and dial in your new shape, hide G8F, export out the "clothing G8M" ... bring it in to morph the G8M figure. Remember all figures at base resolution and no eyelashes. Adjust the rigging and apply ERC and Save.

thanks for answering. Actually what I need specifically is to put the genesis8 anatomical element (Genitalia) to the body of genesis 8 female, I have tried many options but I can not place it. that's why I thought it was easier to morph my genesis8female model and put it to a genesis8male. I basically need a cutomized shemale. :), but I don't want to use other addons like xy or futalicius, I need the original male genitalia, this one has better morphs in Maya.

• Catherine3678abCatherine3678ab Posts: 8,258
    edited January 2021

{I removed suggestion}

update:

Check out the new release. G8F has uvset for the part genitalia so the Pro set there might have just what you're looking for. Maybe someone who has purchased can verify? or maybe it was included in another set?

Post edited by Catherine3678ab on

hustydj said:

thankyou.is what I was looking for for a long time until the trans-gender plugin comes out. i try to make all steps.

Here you go. V8.1 Pro would appear to have both genders: https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/467501/g8f-8-1-library-folder-chaos

• Catherine3678ab said:

hustydj said:

Here you go. V8.1 Pro would appear to have both genders: https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/467501/g8f-8-1-library-folder-chaos

that's correct sir. Spectacular. but I assume that you have to wait for the genesis 8 male to come out to apply the genitalia, true? because the old genesis 8 male is not compatible

Catherine3678ab said:

hustydj said:

that's correct sir. Spectacular. but I assume that you have to wait for the genesis 8 male to come out to apply the genitalia, true? because the old genesis 8 male is not compatible

Assumptions? Why? V8.1 is female, comes with what you're looking for. Done. Has nothing to do with having to have any male figure.

• Catherine3678ab said:

Catherine3678ab said:

hustydj said:

Assumptions? Why? V8.1 is female, comes with what you're looking for. Done. Has nothing to do with having to have any male figure.

I have already installed Vistori 8.1 and Addons HD but I can't find how to put the male genitalia, only textures come but not anamotical elements. Do you know where they can be found? Genesis 8 Male ones are not supported.

Catherine3678ab said:

Catherine3678ab said:

hustydj said:

I have already installed Vistori 8.1 and Addons HD but I can't find how to put the male genitalia, only textures come but not anamotical elements. Do you know where they can be found? Genesis 8 Male ones are not supported.

I have not purchased V8.1. Was going by post that the genitals are included. Have seen other posts saying that they are included. Normally they would be in the Anatomy folder. {where their eyelashes usually are too}

• Catherine3678ab said:

Catherine3678ab said:

Catherine3678ab said:

hustydj said:

I have not purchased V8.1. Was going by post that the genitals are included. Have seen other posts saying that they are included. Normally they would be in the Anatomy folder. {where their eyelashes usually are too}

Yes indeed, my error did not look very well, now everything is fine. let's hope morphs come out in the future like the old genitalia. Thank you very much for your help.

Catherine3678ab said:

chargerfox_6cae2a568b said:   ... Edited ....

Yes indeed, my error did not look very well, now everything is fine. let's hope morphs come out in the future like the old genitalia. Thank you very much for your help.

You're welcome, glad to hear you got what you want.