How to fix Geometry/warp issue?

Hi, I am having trouble when i pose Genesis 8 female figures. I get a warped Genital area with or without adding anatomy to it.

What could cause it or how do i fix it.

57s495.jpg
852 x 909 - 166K

Comments

• Most likely there is a JCM of some kind - a morph that kicks in when a bone is posed to improve the look - that should be tied to a particular shape (so the morph applies only when the bone is posed and the shape is applied) but which is instead triggered regardless of the state of shape it should be linked to.

1. Apply a bend to the thigh, or whatever is the smallest change you can make to trigger the distortion
    2. Select the figure
    3. In the Parameters pane option menu (the lined button in the top corner, or right-click the tab) make sure Preferences>Show Hidden Properties is on
    4. Select the Currently Used group and go through checking the (hopefully small) list of properties, trying to zero them until you find the one(s) that cause the distortion. Hopefully that will let you identify the problem product from the name.
  • I'm having the exact same issue with whatever character I load, the thigh and pelvis region is all distorted.. I've tried to zero everything out, nothing. I've uninstalled my new purchases and reinstalled, didn't work. I've uninstalled Daz and reinstalled, didn't help. I'm at my wits end. Seems this is just happening since I've upgraded to 4.14 ..so frustrating :(

• If it's the same distortion I believe it's down to using an older isntaller for the Big Girls morph package - redownload from your Product Library/DazCentral/Install Manager and install that.