Swapping body parts of figures? And across genders?

Hello! I am looking to create a sort of frankenstien's monster character where each body part is clearly from different people and I was wondering if there was a way to essentially transfer the head or arm or any part to someone else? Or a simple, clean looking way to make appear as though they've been swapped? I'm still new to Daz so sorry if this is a simple thing.I've tested hiding the parts of the different bodies and manually translating and rotating them to the right spots, but there's usually a gap or weirdness at the intersection. It also seems inefficent to have Daz load 6 seperate characters just to appear as one character.

For same genered characters I figure it's probably not that difficult to copy the specific morph values and edit the UVs together, but it seems overly tedious so if there's a faster way, that'd be cool.

The part that really trips me up though is opposite genders, like a man's head on a woman's body or vice versa. I'm used to blender and it seems like there should be a way to cut out the guy's head and delete the female's, and just connect the nect vertices on the woman body and man head, though there doesn't appear to be... Is there a solution for this?

If this isn't possible as one character, then I'd be willing to "cheat" it and find a better way make multiple characters appear as though they're just one. Thanks!

Comments