Coffee Break - April 13 2022

Comments

• LOL love it.

• Faeryl WomynFaeryl Womyn Posts: 3,342
    edited November 2020

So it's been a while and thought I would drop a few giggles off for all you hard working students, employee's and creators. Time for a break.

This video is just under 5 minutes so great for a coffee break.

And finally some music or more precisely a drum battle lol just over a minute long

Post edited by Faeryl Womyn on
  • And finally this image to entice you

edited January 2021

For this coffee break, lets head into Christmas, perhaps with something funny. My aunt couldn't stop laughing over this first one...lol

Interesting use of bells...lol

The pets always seem to be up to something...lol

And another pet one

Post edited by Chohole on
    edited January 2021

Posting this cause it's hilarious...lol

edited January 2021

And here's one for the guys, could only find one's of girls copying a dance game.

• KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943

laugh

Thank you!

• You're welcome Kerya, I'm just glad people are enjoying the thread and are able to take a moment to relax, get a laugh and rejuvenate.

• An interesting version of White Christmas and a little funny.

This one's heartfelt.

And now a funny

edited January 2021

Hope everyone has a great holiday season and are looking forward to the New Year.

In my first post, I linked a video of 2 guys from my hometown. Well one of them is part of a music video. He's the one in the white tie.

• TaozTaoz Posts: 9,743

How about a nice cool bear...

• McGyverMcGyver Posts: 7,008

So spraying WD-40 into my eyes before bedtime isn't a trustworthy life-hack?... Dang, the font on that advertisement looked so believable.

edited January 2021

LMAO Taoz...I knew there were many things WD40 can be used for but couldn't remember them all, I basically use it to get rid of squeaky hinges on a door ( less change of everyone in the neighborhood hearing you coming and going lol), though a neighbor recently used it to get rid of his squeaking chain and peddles on his bike. However I have used it on my door locks to stop them from freezing during the winter, cause that is a big problem here.

No McGyver you don't use it on your eyes....lol

• Also, bleach is not good for drinking.indecision

LOL LeatherGryphon it most certainly is not.

• LeatherGryphonLeatherGryphon Posts: 11,228
    edited January 2021

True story:  Back in the early '80s I rode from Florida to Colorado to attend a big motorcycle run in the Rocky Mountains.  Lots of hot gay motorcycle men in leather, big tough looking men, big, expensive, macho, bikes.  Prosperous, intelligent men.  Lawyers, doctors, engineers, and yes hair dressers, and fashion designers too.  Camping in tents.  The tent with the white picket fence around it and the tent under the tree with a crystal chandelier hanging from the tree told you it was a gay gathering.  It was gay leather heaven.yes  But became someone's hell, because as happens, in many gatherings of partying people, drugs were floating around and there were psychadelics (this was the early '80s, so LSD was still popular).  Sometime during the night, someone very high on LSD had a need to relieve themselves of something.  So, they went to the Port-a-Potty, did their job and then decided that they wanted a drink of water too.  With swirlies and other hallucinations dancing in his head he spied a gallon jug and assumed in his confusion and scrambled senses that it was water.  It was Clorox bleach for sanitizing the Port-a-Potty.surprise   His gargled screams woke others in the camp.  It would have taken a long time for the ambulance to get deep into the mountains via unmarked logging roads.  So, it was decided to rush him in someone's car down into Denver to a hospital accompanied by one of the doctors and other emergency personel at the event.  I never did hear of the consequences of the event.  But when I hear about drinking bleach I remember and retell that story.  Drinking bleach, not a good thing to do.no

Post edited by LeatherGryphon on

Thank you for the story, serves as a good warning.

When it comes to singing, dancing and comedy, I love watching these 2. They work well together.

Pretty much speaks for itself...lol slippy roads are not good.

• 3anson3anson Posts: 313

Faeryl Womyn said:

This is heartwarming and very imaginative in how the problem was solved...lol

Awesome!!  thanks for making my day!!  yes

edited February 2021

Wow a whole month has gone by and I bet you all could use a deep breath, a stretch and a chuckle. Well have no fear, I never left...lol

It's just over 6 mintues so plenty of time for a coffee break

edited April 2021

Awe they took down the video..oh well..guess we have our first blank post lol

• Faeryl Womyn said:

This is a rather ingenious way to clear a driveway...lol

Not recommended way to clear leaves in the fall.indecision 

• Just cause you can doesn't mean that you should.

• Raccoons seem to be similar to cats in many ways lol

• Here's something of interest my son showed me today. This site provides you with the ability to listen to any radio station around the world. It's a browser app, so nothing to download. When you open it, it takes a moment to load as it searches for all available radio stations for you to choose from. All the green dots are the stations, just click on one to be taken to it. In the left bottom corner it shows you the station you are listening to and where, click on the top box to open and see other stations in that general area.

http://radio.garden/visit/kenora/6LSpw7WQ

• TaozTaoz Posts: 9,743

Faeryl Womyn said:

Here's something of interest my son showed me today. This site provides you with the ability to listen to any radio station around the world. It's a browser app, so nothing to download. When you open it, it takes a moment to load as it searches for all available radio stations for you to choose from. All the green dots are the stations, just click on one to be taken to it. In the left bottom corner it shows you the station you are listening to and where, click on the top box to open and see other stations in that general area.

http://radio.garden/visit/kenora/6LSpw7WQ

Thanks, that's very cool!  Never imagined there were so many radio stations.

•  

Bloody hell, she's amazing, but is a tough watch, due to being bloody scary.

The performances were amazing, but I'd be very concerned that she's going to end up with some serious spinal issues by the time she hits her mid-30s.

This time around I am doing something slightly different. This video will be for lunch time since it's almost half an hour long. This is about a native tradition called the Jingle Dance, it originated with the Ojibwe tribe and spread to others. My bloodline includes some Ojibwe, I'm what's called Metis, basically meaning mixed blood. In the video they mention Fort Frances in Ontario Canada, where I was born and raised.

If anyone else has something from their culture's background like this, please feel free to share.

I realized I have ignored a very important group of people when posting coffee break and lunch break video's...the teccies. lol

Those interested in all things technical might enjoy this video, it's less then 10 minutes so definitely a coffee break item