Content Library Filter Suggestion

eponicaeponica Posts: 197
edited December 1969 in Product Suggestions

I have no doubt this has been suggested before, but... ^^; Wouldn't it be nice, when searching the Content Library, to be able to filter between materials and their objects? For example, if searching for "pants," to be able to separate material searches from object searches with a simple drop down filter. Right now I'm having to wade through hundreds of materials to locate their objects. Given the V4/M4 sale currently going on, my Content Library is just getting too large too fast I guess ^_^

Comments

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,582
    edited December 1969

eponica said:
    I have no doubt this has been suggested before, but... ^^; Wouldn't it be nice, when searching the Content Library, to be able to filter between materials and their objects? For example, if searching for "pants," to be able to separate material searches from object searches with a simple drop down filter. Right now I'm having to wade through hundreds of materials to locate their objects. Given the V4/M4 sale currently going on, my Content Library is just getting too large too fast I guess ^_^

Smart Content will do that, but only for items with metadata.
    You could exclude file types like .pz2/.mc6/.ds/.dsa/.dsb, which would eliminate a lot of material presets, and .duf's will mostly have metadata.

• eponicaeponica Posts: 197
    edited December 1969

Right. Still, it would be nice to have more filters on the regular Content Library ^_^