Interactive Update goes Auto on

Hi,

I have the problem, that my daz Studio enables automatic the Interactive Update on my Clothes when I load my scene. I have this only in my current scene, I was first really confused why its so hard to move my char, then I checked for the Update and yes it just turned on, on both used chars in my Scene.

I did never enable it by myself, what can cause this?

Comments

• Some items load with those settings, if you mean the Smoothing Modifier. I do have a script that willl toggle them on and off https://www.dropbox.com/s/bwgw8ckbk46ysif/ToggleSmoothing.zip?dl=0

• LoonyLoony Posts: 1,817

Yeah its the smoothing modifier, they turn on without any reason.

A script? Hmm.. I just go on All and then I can see it.

• Yes, the script will turn off all selected items at once - and make a note so that they can be turned on again.

hmmm... nah I dont think I need a script for that, I locked them now, no idea if that will help, but I am confused why it does activate.

I does NEVER use that, I have no idea when that feature is ever a solution, I dont see any benefits from it, only problems.

• Sven DullahSven Dullah Posts: 7,621

If you delete the existing smoothing modifyer (edit: figure: geometry), then create a new smoothing modifyer, it will save the settings with the scene.

and why does it not save the current?

• Sven DullahSven Dullah Posts: 7,621

No idea, I've just accepted the fact that this is sometimes the case. Deleting and creating a new one is a good workaround;)