Easy Feet For Genesis 8 Setup

SkyTheChimeraSkyTheChimera Posts: 12

The product said I just needed DazCentral, turns out the creator forgot to mention that they didn't supply an actual integrated download for it. It's a manual download... and I don't know if this is correct or what. If so, could someone please help me make it work with DazCentral some how?

https://www.daz3d.com/downloader/customer/files/prod/45409/

EDIT: I only just now learned that Install Manager is no longer used, therefor rendering the download for it useless. So my question now is, can someone please guide me on how to make this DazCentral compatible i.e. turning it into a compatible file or something so that it sits neatly in my Central database?

Post edited by SkyTheChimera on

Comments

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,392
    edited July 2020

EDIT: I only just now learned that Install Manager is no longer used, therefor rendering the download for it useless.

That's totally false, DIM is still available and still used.

That product should be available with all install methods.

Post edited by Leana on
  • Leana said:

EDIT: I only just now learned that Install Manager is no longer used, therefor rendering the download for it useless.

That's totally false, DIM is still available and still used.

That product should be available with all install methods.

I can't find it anywhere on my computer. Where is it usually located?

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,392

According to the readme you should find the files here once installed:

You can find new icons for loading this product in the following DAZ Studio Folders:

• “People:Genesis 8 Female:Shapes:SF-Design”
    • “People:Genesis 8 Female:Shapes:SF-Design:Easy Feet”

You can find new icons for this product in the following DAZ Studio Categories:”

• “Utilities:Scripts”
  • SkyTheChimeraSkyTheChimera Posts: 12
    edited July 2020
    Leana said:

According to the readme you should find the files here once installed:

You can find new icons for loading this product in the following DAZ Studio Folders:

• “People:Genesis 8 Female:Shapes:SF-Design”
    • “People:Genesis 8 Female:Shapes:SF-Design:Easy Feet”

You can find new icons for this product in the following DAZ Studio Categories:”

• “Utilities:Scripts”

You don't understand. I can't find the Install Manager anywhere, and Easy Feet does not even appear in Daz Central after purchase. The product's page has no downloads for the Install Manager or Central available other than the manual instalaltion one.

Post edited by SkyTheChimera on
  • Pease ink to the product page not the library page - the latter links don't work for non-buyers https://www.daz3d.com/easy-feet-for-genesis-8-female-s

It lists all install types as available, so I'm not sure why you are not seeing anything to download. I think you need to open a support ticket in case it's an acccount issue.

• Pease ink to the product page not the library page - the latter links don't work for non-buyers https://www.daz3d.com/easy-feet-for-genesis-8-female-s

It lists all install types as available, so I'm not sure why you are not seeing anything to download. I think you need to open a support ticket in case it's an acccount issue.

Sorry, thanks, wrong link I guess. Anyway yes the button for the Install Manager is there, but clicking it does literally nothing. There's also no button for Daz Central on the page. Anyway I managed to just manually install the content. I still don't know why I don't have the Install Manager on my system. It's why I assumed Daz Central had taken it over since that's new to me.