Wildfire & Trinelle for Giselle 6 (commercial)

ForbiddenWhispersForbiddenWhispers Posts: 1,428
edited December 1969 in Daz PA Commercial Products

Presenting: Wildfire & Trinelle

These lovely ladies have been made or the mass Urban Fae themed release over in the DAZ store today. They're punchworthy towards the 'count down to summer' promotion! :) They're both 30% off right now.

I hope you enjoy the girls, we had a lot of fun making them.

http://www.daz3d.com/new-releases/trinelle-for-giselle-6

http://www.daz3d.com/new-releases/wildfire-for-giselle-6

I'd love to see what renders you make with them. So please share them in this thread if you want too.

Anna

Promo07.jpg
700 x 910 - 206K
Promo02.jpg
700 x 910 - 580K
Promo20.jpg
700 x 910 - 317K
PromoMain.jpg
700 x 910 - 640K
PromoMain.jpg
700 x 910 - 706K

Comments

• Herald of FireHerald of Fire Posts: 3,504
    edited December 1969

You have such a talent for creating beautiful figures that I can ill resist picking up new arrivals, especially youthful individuals like Wildfire. Despite my budget being somewhat strict for the coming month, I was compelled to pick her up ... hmm, why does that sound creeper than intended?

Anyway, here's my first render using Wildfire. The shaders are gorgeous, and I particularly like the way her eyes seem to sparkle. I put her in Slosh's romper for added adorable.

Wildfire.jpg
    1000 x 1481 - 628K
  • ForbiddenWhispersForbiddenWhispers Posts: 1,428
    edited December 1969

I'm so pleased you like her. That render is lovely. Thank you for your continued support of my products. :)

• SpitSpit Posts: 2,342
    edited December 1969

I must admit I wasn't into all the face/skin painting stuff, but gradually I was warming to it. Now you've competely sold me and I grabbed these fine specimens! AFAIC Giselle is my favorite figure to come out of the Genesis/G2F stable hands down (well, Mavka too). I still haven't warmed up to G2M. That will come eventually. Meanwhile I've got Giselle to play with.

More please. :) and thank you!

edited December 1969

Spit said:
    I must admit I wasn't into all the face/skin painting stuff, but gradually I was warming to it. Now you've competely sold me and I grabbed these fine specimens! AFAIC Giselle is my favorite figure to come out of the Genesis/G2F stable hands down (well, Mavka too). I still haven't warmed up to G2M. That will come eventually. Meanwhile I've got Giselle to play with.

More please. :) and thank you!

Thank you. I'm glad you like them both.

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,568
    edited December 1969

I love the skins! Look quite alien especially the spotted ones. While Giselle isn't my favorite figure (as I do not render waifish/fairy types) would love to see something like this for v6.

edited December 1969

I love the skins! Look quite alien especially the spotted ones. While Giselle isn't my favorite figure (as I do not render waifish/fairy types) would love to see something like this for v6.

Thank you. I'm pleased you like the skins. The textures will work fine on V6, she just wont have the morphs.