How to apply values to each frame of animation?

For example, a rotation at an object is 100 degrees for 10 frames. I change the value of the first frame to 0, then I change the value of the tenth frame to 0. As a result, the 5 frame will get the value 50. How can I make my action apply to all 10 frames at a time?

Comments

• DafaDafa Posts: 97

I'm not quite understanding your question.

If you want an object to rotate to 100 degrees in 10 frames then all you have to do is go to Timeline --> move the timeline marker to the 10th frame and change the rotation value to 100 degrees. Daz studio will handle the math where the 5th frame will be at 50 degrees.

If you want the object to rotate to 50 degrees and then back down to 0, on the timeline go to the 5th frame marker and change the rotation value to 50 and go to the 10th frame and set the value back to 0. 

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 38,054

expand the timeline and select and delete the unwanted keyframes 

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,901

That’s the opposite of what the OP is asking for. 

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 38,054
    Gordig said:

That’s the opposite of what the OP is asking for. 

I am actually now very confused about what the OP is asking, someone please explain it preferably the OP as I don't think anyone else knows cheeky

• roezaka said:

For example, a rotation at an object is 100 degrees for 10 frames. I change the value of the first frame to 0, then I change the value of the tenth frame to 0. As a result, the 5 frame will get the value 50. How can I make my action apply to all 10 frames at a time?

I agree, this is confusing... the above description is not how keyframes behave, with any kind of interpolation. Can you be more clear about what outcome you desire?

But it seems like you are defeating the purpose of keyframes altogether, if you have one on every frame. The way to apply a keyframe to many frames is exactly what Wendy said: set the first one, delete the others, and maybe use 'constant' interpolation. This way, the computer does all the work for you, and you have only one keyframe to worry about.