Poser Pro 2012 and Windows 7 no library visible

Aave NainenAave Nainen Posts: 1,108
edited December 1969 in Poser Discussion

Hey all, I'm a Studio user/content creator and decided to pick up Poser Pro 2012 (the price was right) so that I could make full Poser versions of my creations......lol.......after installing it a month or so ago I gave up when I couldn't even get the Library to work. Apparently it's something to do with Internet Explorer?

If someone could take me through this in baby steps to get Poser Library working......I would be ever so grateful.

Comments

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

Go here to get the Service Releases: http://poser.smithmicro.com/updates.html

• Aave NainenAave Nainen Posts: 1,108
    edited December 1969

I have all the updates.......I finally managed to get an external library to show up. Now I just need to figure out why DSON isn't showing up in scripts

• Lissa_xyzLissa_xyz Posts: 6,116
    edited June 2014

Make sure you have the importer installed to the main runtime, as in where your Poser exe is.

If you're using DIM, set your app path to Poser. For example, mine is E:\Program Files\Smith Micro\Poser Pro 2014, under the Applications tab, not the Installation tab. Once that is in DIM, the importer should install correctly.

Also, be sure you're using the same bit depth. If Poser is 64bit, use the 64bit importer, same for 32bit.

Post edited by Lissa_xyz on