More office/cubicle scenes

pixmopixmo Posts: 3
edited December 1969 in Product Suggestions

Perhaps make an entire floor with various cubicle partition walls that are modular in design so one can mix/move things around to suit to taste, along with
desks
chair
flat panel monitor
keyboard
mouse

Comments

• macleanmaclean Posts: 2,438
    edited December 1969

It's not modular, but it has all the items you mentioned.

http://www.daz3d.com/shop/the-office

mac

• pixmopixmo Posts: 3
    edited December 1969

Thanks maclean. :)

I've seen that. It's a good start, but I'm looking for something with dozens of cubicles on a floor or or ginormous room to give the scene an impersonalized, worker drone/people are merely cogs in the machine feel.

Have seen some nice 3ds files out there, but am not sure how messy the conversion to obj would be regarding mapping and materials.

• ShaneWSmithShaneWSmith Posts: 636
    edited December 1969

Rendo has one or two larger office scenes. I don't think they're quite the scale you're after, but "Big Office" is a pretty good set (you'll need to replace the CRT monitors with flatscreen though).

• pixmopixmo Posts: 3
    edited December 1969

I noticed that...thank you :)

It's categorized under Poser. Emailed the creator to see well how well the runtime would work. I checked out Office pack and Office Floor there as well...there were issues regarding text mapping and prop placement for these which were designed for Poser as well. I might just resort to experimenting with those and moving all of the props from the center of the scene, which could be labor-intensive.

What part of 3D imagery isn't labor-intensive though? ;) Those looking to drag and drop and point and click their way to success usually end up disappointed.