Updated to Daz 12 now nothing works (SOLVED)

RS-SRS-S Posts: 72

Hey

I ought to know better, but I updated to the latest version of Daz and now nothing works; can't use Nvidia, can't render anything (it just shuts down after loading a black screen).

My computer exceeds the requirements, my GForce RTX is 2070.  .  .

Any suggestions?

Any way of going back to Daz 11 (where everything was fine)

Thanks in advance for whatever help can be provided; I have thousands$$$$ invested in this program

Randall

Post edited by RS-S on

Comments

• TheKDTheKD Posts: 2,677
    edited July 2020

You might have to go to nvidia and update your GPU driver. The only way to get old DS back if you don't have the installer saved in your DIM folder or something, is to file a ticket and beg CS to give you a copy. Or if you have a restore point on your computer from before you installed the newer DS, that might work.

Post edited by TheKD on
  • RS-SRS-S Posts: 72
    TheKD said:

You might have to go to nvidia and update your GPU driver. The only way to get old DS back if you don't have the installer saved in your DIM folder or something, is to file a ticket and beg CS to give you a copy. Or if you have a restore point on your computer from before you installed the newer DS, that might work.

Many thanks for the reply.

Uninstalled everything, updated everything, (including letting Microsoft do its endless thing), reinstalled and all is okay. Not sure what changed, just glad it did.