can't install Glute and Breast Control Bundle for Genesis 8 Female

pierredelrepierredelre Posts: 1

Hi, i bought [Glute and Breast Control Bundle for Genesis 8 Female] this bundle but it doesn't appear in DAZ central and manual installation is... very difficult with DAZ3D.

I don't know where to install it, because it doesn't work when i put it in "my daz 3d library"

If someone could help me, it would be great !

(sorry for my poor english)

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on

Comments

• It should appear in Daz Central, as far as I know. The folders from within the Content folder in the zip need to merge with the matching folders in My Daz 3D ibrary, on Windows you can just drag them across and say yes when asked if you want to merge them.

• pierredelrepierredelre Posts: 1
    edited July 2020

Thanks. So, they still don't appear in Daz Central, so i tried to put the files in "install manager\downloads" but it doesn't work too.

In manual installation, i have merged the fils in... i hope, the right folder but there are two fils "manifest.dsx & content.dsx" that i don't know where to put.

Post edited by pierredelre on
  • Those are used by Install Manager and, I assume, Daz Central - you can ignore them.

• Thanks a lot, i thought that Daz Central was the new "install manager" but i've just dowloaded install manager and it did the job !

Thanks again for your help ;)