DAZ Not allowing me to Save renders! (SOLVED)

squirtsquirt Posts: 159

Hello DAZ gurus;

For some strange reason, DAZ 4.12 has stopped allowing me to Save my renders..  I only get the Resume or Cancel option..  I can name the render, but the Save option is greyed out..

Anybody know what's gone wrong and how to fix it.?

Your help is much appreciated.

Post edited by squirt on

Comments

• brvsnbrvsn Posts: 213

maybe the Render Library selection got lost, somehow? In the dropdown menu directly below the name you should be able to pick one again.. also - but this is more obvious - if you don't pick a file name for the render you cannot save.. so the Save button will be disabled until you add a name..

• squirtsquirt Posts: 159
    brvsn said:

maybe the Render Library selection got lost, somehow? In the dropdown menu directly below the name you should be able to pick one again.. also - but this is more obvious - if you don't pick a file name for the render you cannot save.. so the Save button will be disabled until you add a name..

Ok, yeah the problem was that it lost a Directory path..  I just had to give it a new one.

Thank you very much Brvsn for pointing me in the right direction or (path!).

Daz Gurus come through once again!

• SpottedKittySpottedKitty Posts: 7,232
    edited July 2020

Don't forget (just like nearly everything else in DAZ|Studio) there's an alternative to using the Render Library feature. Click the File menu at the top and select Save Last Render. Just a couple of gotchas; if you start another render, the last one is deleted, and when you close DAZ|Studio, the temp folder where the render file is stored gets cleared out.

Post edited by SpottedKitty on
  • You can also set the render window to save to a folder instead of the Render Library - cick the icon to the left of the library name at the bottom of the window.