How to save character to archive

Hi, I created my characters and would like to sell it or just give it to another person. Help me with saving the character to the archive. Perhaps there is a step-by-step tutorial on this topic. I have been tossing around this for 4 days, but nothing works, please help

Comments

• Catherine3678abCatherine3678ab Posts: 8,263
    UGAROMIX said:

Hi, I created my characters and would like to sell it or just give it to another person. Help me with saving the character to the archive. Perhaps there is a step-by-step tutorial on this topic. I have been tossing around this for 4 days, but nothing works, please help

Are these morphs of existing Genesis* figures? Or your very own 100% creations? [affects which information needs to be saved]

• UGAROMIXUGAROMIX Posts: 11
    edited June 2020

Morphs are my self-made saved in support asset / morph asset to \data\DAZ 3D\Genesis 8\Female\Morphs\UGAROMIX\Ellie

Post edited by UGAROMIX on

The character is ready, I do not understand how to save it correctly in the character library

• File>Save As>Character Preset will save the shape sett9ngs and materials, Shaping preset will save just the shape.

Character Preset

It does not work, character is served without morphs

• Are the sliders for your custom morphs available when you load a fresh Genesis 8 Female?