Figure Metrics dimensions and order

Studio 4.12.1.117, Win 7 64bit, Measure Metrics 1.6.1.117

How do I permanently change Figure Metrics units to inches and get the order in order of number (i.e. how it was before the recent update)? I've tried to modify the G8Female json and to reanme it to a configuration but the changes don't appear. Figure Metrics works, I just need to change units each time and can't see hoe to reorder the parameters.

Comments

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

Measure Metrics pane : Distance Units

• Note that you make the settings in the Measure Metrics pane, the Figure Metrics script then uses those.

• fastbike1fastbike1 Posts: 4,077

That would explain things. Forgot all about the Measure Metrics Pane. It's been so long since I changed anything in Measure Metrics. I don't even show the Measure Metrics Pane, just run the script from a custom command, then Figure Metrics. blush

Thanks @Richard Haseltine, @Chohole. Helpful as always.

• bam8252bam8252 Posts: 17

Sorry to Jump in but I used  Measure metrics in 4.11 now in 4.12 I cannot find it... any help on how to get to the figure Metrics window or the Measure Metrics? I need to get the exact measurements of avatars before export. Any help would be appreciated :)

• Is Measure Metrics listed in Help>About Installed Plug-ins?

• sojak72sojak72 Posts: 18

Hi Richard,

could you please point me to a proper installation guide for MeasureMetrix or tell me how to install it?

I'm sitting here and get always the same message for (DS4_MeasureMetrics_1.6.1.118_Win64.exe)  "can't find the installation path for Daz Studio 4.12 (64bit) setup is closing"

I installed the FigureMetrix with no problems because I could tell where to install it but, that does not work for MeasureMetrix.

Or, which of those (DS4_MeasureMetrics_1.6.1.118_Win64.exe / 16684_FigureMetricsforDAZStudio46Win_1.4_ds.exe / IM00016684-21_FigureMetricsforDAZStudio46Content) is the bloody plugin of which the script in Daz studio is talking about when I try to run it?

I know about the serial number, so yeah that should be no problem.

I installed the content via Daz Central.

I installed the "FigureMetrics" manual.

I just can't figure out what to do with the "MeasureMetrics.exe"

so yeah, any idea what I'm missing here?

thanks

• Make sure that you install the plug-in the same way that you isntalled the application (Install Manager or stand-alone).