High heels pose

Hello everyone! First I wish healty days. I have spike heels pump for G8F. My problem is I have to apply highheel pose for every different poses. Thank you.

Comments

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,392

You could try locking the dials for the feet before applying the new pose, or using ctrl+click when you apply It so that DS displays the option window and you can unselect the feet.

• Iocking means bend side and twist position?

• The first way to avoid this problem is to lock the Bend, Twist and Side to side dials, as well as any morph dials associated with pose preset.

Start by selecting the foot and expanding the tree from there, images 1 and 2.

Next select everything from the foot down to the Big toe 2, image 3

Next, in the parameters or posing tab, select the All section to show the parameters for the selected items.

Then, click the lock icon on the Bend, Twist and Side to side sliders. Image 4

Next check the Currently Used section for any morph dials that are associated with the pose and lock those as well.Image 5

That should keep the pose preset from changing the foot pose. Be aware though that some pose presets will override the lock function and you'll be back to square one.

As an alternative, you can create a custom action for the particular shoe pose to apply in a more rapid fashion.

Start by finding the particular shoe pose and right click over it to bring up the menu options. image 6

For the sub menu, image 7, you can either select the Favorites or scripts parent menu and create a new sub menu in the box.

Once accepted a new item will be added to the menu bar, either favorites or scripts depending on selection, and if a sub menu is created it will be listed in there. Image 8

You can assign a shortcut to the custom action via the Customize box, F3 default shortcut.

If you have access to the Visual menus product you can create an entire scripted menu for shoe poses.

hold shoe pose start.jpg
    1488 x 768 - 266K
    hold shoe pose expand.jpg
    1488 x 768 - 272K
    hold shoe pose select.jpg
    1488 x 768 - 282K
    hold shoe pose lock.jpg
    1488 x 768 - 271K
    hold shoe pose other morphs.jpg
    1488 x 768 - 266K
    hold shoe pose alternative action menu.jpg
    1488 x 768 - 263K
    hold shoe pose alternative action menu.jpg
    1488 x 768 - 263K
    hold shoe pose alternative action favorite with sub menu.jpg
    1488 x 768 - 247K
  • You could also select the foot bones, Edit>Copy>Copy Selected items, tthen apply the pose, then Edit>Paste>Paste to Selected Items.

• Thanks for the huge and useful information. I will try it and write here the result.

• It seems to work exept animation. Thank you.