G8M Face and Bodies all look Wierd

Every i load a G8M, the Genesis 8 basic figure the i posted example.no matter witch character, the all look odd some Grotesque, i bought some body morphs for G8M, but they dont seem work correctly, any way to restore them to normal, its been pretty frustrating. i tried Zeroing the figure to 0, but that only changes its shape. it only works when menualy slide the charaters morph on my left. any Help would be Great, Cheers

cxz.jpg
2041 x 1067 - 235K

Comments

• nemesis10nemesis10 Posts: 3,386
    3Donga said:

Every i load a G8M, the Genesis 8 basic figure the i posted example.no matter witch character, the all look odd some Grotesque, i bought some body morphs for G8M, but they dont seem work correctly, any way to restore them to normal, its been pretty frustrating. i tried Zeroing the figure to 0, but that only changes its shape. it only works when menualy slide the charaters morph on my left. any Help would be Great, Cheers

Start with selecting the character, go to Parameter Tab > Curently Used at the top and let us know what is there.  Every once in a while, creators screw up and affect the base character. If we can find what morps are being loaded, we can see if there is an update for the character.

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 10,014
    nemesis10 said:
    3Donga said:

Start with selecting the character, go to Parameter Tab > Curently Used at the top and let us know what is there.  Every once in a while, creators screw up and affect the base character. If we can find what morps are being loaded, we can see if there is an update for the character.

There are occasions when "Currently Used" doesn't show those morphs/installed characters, which have been distributed with non-zero default value - Maybe the logic is, that when the morph is at it's default value, it's not being "used", even though it shows in each and every character that uses the same base figure.

1. Load your base figure or the developer version.

2. Select "Show Hidden" in the Parameters-Tab, drop down menu (right-click)

3. Zero the figure (Found in Parameters-Tab, drop down menu)

4. Memorize the figure (Found in Parameters-Tab, drop down menu)

5. File->Save As->Support Asset->Save Modified Assets

This procedure will zero the default value in the ill-behaving morph/morphs, and while saving DS also shows you a list of the morphs it is changing.

• 3Donga3Donga Posts: 14
    edited June 2020
    nemesis10 said:
    3Donga said:

HI thanks for the responce, i went to the Paraneter Tab and i found out that the Sliders of Christian 8 Head body and James Head Body are all Up,  your help was much appreciated friend. 

Post edited by 3Donga on
  • LeanaLeana Posts: 11,392

There was a problem with character "James for Christian 8" initially, it was saved with a non-zero default value and so was applied all the time. Character was updated to fix that, so you should reinstall it.

edited June 2020

3Donga said:

HI thanks for the response, i went to the Paraneter Tab and i found out that the Sliders of Christian 8 Head body and James Head Body are all Up, with your help and  nemesis 10 i fixed it was much appreciated friends thanks a million. 

Post edited by 3Donga on
    PerttiA said:
    nemesis10 said:
    3Donga said:

Start with selecting the character, go to Parameter Tab > Curently Used at the top and let us know what is there.  Every once in a while, creators screw up and affect the base character. If we can find what morps are being loaded, we can see if there is an update for the character

PerttiA said:

There are occasions when "Currently Used" doesn't show those morphs/installed characters, which have been distributed with non-zero default value - Maybe the logic is, that when the morph is at it's default value, it's not being "used", even though it shows in each and every character that uses the same base figure.

1. Load your base figure or the developer version.

2. Select "Show Hidden" in the Parameters-Tab, drop down menu (right-click)

3. Zero the figure (Found in Parameters-Tab, drop down menu)

4. Memorize the figure (Found in Parameters-Tab, drop down menu)

5. File->Save As->Support Asset->Save Modified Assets

This procedure will zero the default value in the ill-behaving morph/morphs, and while saving DS also shows you a list of the morphs it is changing.

THANK YOU NEMESIS 10 I Did as you asked and its fixed now, i really appreciate your help thanks a million.