toolbar in viewport

When I was using Daz yesterday it crashed twice and now when I try to use it 2 of my tools inside the viewport no longer work I can no longer pick a point on a figure and zoom in and I also can't use the rotate on top all that happens when I hover over him with a mouse is I get the double arrow like I'm trying to strech  a screen .I hope somebody here can help me I've uninstalled and reinstalled and it still doing it I really liked those tools if I can't use them I have no use for this pro program. Secondly is there anyway to uninstall it and reinstall it to where it's like it was to start and not have it sign in and put all of the same things back in because that makes it much harder to fix these little problems that come up because every time it signs back in it goes right back to where it was I also tried setting it back to factory default and that didn't fix it either.

Comments

• A screen shot may help (please make sure any loaded figures are clothed).

• csbond2csbond2 Posts: 46

It does not show what the mouse is doing but i grt the double arrow and when i click it does nothing .its only on those two the others work.

Untitled.png
    4096 x 2160 - 1017K

it does not show the curser.

Untitled.png
    4096 x 2160 - 1017K

A screen shot may help (please make sure any loaded figures are clothed).

Untitled.png
    4096 x 2160 - 1017K