Trouble installing content.

Hi, Im having problems installing some content with DIM. V4 Morphs, and the V4 Powerloader in particular.
Also I have poser stuff from Renderosity and they wont show at all. Unless theres another menu somewhere I cant find.
This latest version of Studio is definitely better than before, but seems like a much steeper learning curve for an old guy like me, returning after a while away.
Anyways. Thanks for any help anyone can send my way.
D

Comments

• What kind of problems?

• dshielddshield Posts: 48

Hi Richard, thanks for your quick reply!
    The V4 Elite Body Shapes, and Victoria 4.2 Shapes ++ stay as empty icons with a triangle and an exclamation mark (?) in my Content Library window after I click to install.
    And the V4 Elite Body Shapes Powerloader doesnt show at all, so I cant Inject the face morphs, despite the Daz Install Manager saying all these are installed ok.
    I think I had problems with a couple of the M4 Elite characters too.
    This is my first time using Studio for a while and my first ever attempt with DIM. Ive always manually installed everything before. Thats why I cant get my head around not being able to find Renderosity Content.
    Anyway, Any help would be appreciated. If not I'll try an earlier version of Daz Studio from when I could use it.

Thanks again.
    D

• You need to install the base figure's Power Loader, then when you double-click to load you get a dialogue allowing you to choose which morph sets to load. The PwrLdr packages for each morph set add the metadata so that the set appears as iits name in the dialogue, instead of just as a product code, and has a thumbnail - it also allows selecting at the morph level isntead of just the set.

What are your Poser Format  content directories, and where is the /Runtime/Libraries/!DAZ/ folder in relation to them?

• dshielddshield Posts: 48

Yes, I think I understand, but Im not getting that dialogue to choose the morphs.
    The Install Manager says that the Powerloader is installed but its not doing what it should.

Also, Im fairly sure Ive got the Poser content in the correct Runtime Folder,. Would it show in the Content Library window with the Daz products, or somewhere else?

Anyway,  Thank You for your help Richard, I get the feeling your advice should have sorted this problem, but I think I'll try a complete Format and start again with everything.
    Thanks again. :)
    D

• It should appear in the Content Library under Poser Formats>content directory>Figures>Daz People. If the files are properly installlled there should be a scroll icon at top-left of the Victoria 4 thumbnail. If it seems to be there and you are still not getting a dialogue try holding down the ctrl(Win)/cmd(Mac) key as you double-click to load.