Every manual download is disconnected

Stop disconnecting my manual downloads. At the moment, I can't complete a single download without having to click "retry". Do I have to install some obnoxious download manager just to get what I paid for? Not talking about the DAZ built-in manager, that works fine. These are manual downloads, no other choice, and it is very frustrating and a horrible user experience to have to watch every single download to make sure it is still connected. This doesn't happen when I download from, say, the Unity site, the Micrsoft site, or  a whole bunch of other 3rd party software sites. Just your website.

Comments

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited June 2020

When a download fails it can leave stuff in your browser cache  which means that every subsequent download attempt of that file will also fail    You are always recommended to clear your browser cache after failed downloads and, before you ask, this is true of most manual downloads,  not just those from Daz.

Post edited by Chohole on
  • Catherine3678abCatherine3678ab Posts: 8,263

That behaviour of failing manual downloads is very rare in my experience here. When it happens, as it was doing in the past 24 hours, it normally indicates that the servers are VERY busy.