massiv trouble with Horse 2

Horse 2 massiv issues!

As far as I understood, if I don't buy the DAZ Horse bundle, Horse 2 is useless!

I own Horse 2 and some textures, iray package , props, poses

it is impossible for me to use Horse 2 in any scene, to change texture poses aso...

When I try to do any changes (textures, pose) I get an error message: Missing files: 

runtime/textures/daz/animals/horse 2/horse2_fleabittengreybodymh2.jpg

runtime/textures/daz/animals/horse 2/horse2_fleabittengreyheadmh2.jpg

runtime/textures/daz/animals/horse 2/horse2_manefleabittenmh2.jpg

runtime/textures/daz/animals/horse 2/horse2_tailfleagreymh2.jpg

runtime/textures/daz/animals/horse 2/horse2_whitebodymh2.jpg

runtime/textures/daz/animals/horse 2/horse2_whiteheadmh2.jpg

or could not find file....

Could not open file:/Animals/Daz Horse2....

YES I re- installed all my content several times

YES all other figures work fine

NO, I don't have any filter applied!

If I pay for I want that it works!

If it is true that DAZ "forces" me to buy the Horse 2 bundle in order to use Horse 2, I consider this as "robbery"

Regards,

Comments

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,580

What texture are you trying to apply?  Daz Horse 2 loads without textures, so you shoudn't get those errors loading the horse, and the horse should load anyway even if the textures were missing.  What exact products do you have, and what is the filename and type of the file you are trying to load?  Can you delete the contents of log.txt, then try loading the horse, then post the errors from the log?

• EscribanoEscribano Posts: 102

The base Horse 2 package comes with three texture sets; black, grulla, and bay. I never had any trouble loading the horse in scenes with those textures before I bought the bundle.

What exactly are you clicking on when you get those errors? Is it a file in your Smart Content pane, or is it in your Content Library?

• ommblazeommblaze Posts: 16

Having problems with ntextures from https://www.daz3d.com/idg-iray-essentials-daz-horse-2-and-centaur-7 for Daz Horse 2

One spends crap load of money on this stuff, is there a reason it does not work like butter?

/Runtime/textures/DAZ/Animals/Horse 2/Horse2_WhiteBodyMH2.jpg

/Runtime/textures/DAZ/Animals/Horse 2/Horse2_WhiteHeadMH2.jpg

• butterflyfishbutterflyfish Posts: 1,209

Do you own all of the required products? It says you need Centaur 7 Male hides & breeds, Centaur 7 Female hides & breeds, and the DAZ Horse 2 Pro Bundle for it to work.

I have all that, and the product works fine for me.