Need Suggestion for Helping Family Member Use Their Account On My Old PC

So I passed my old PC on to a family member for now, intending to possibly return to it at some date in the future, I let them use their own Daz account on it. Strangely, we cannot see her products loading in, only mine. The DIM and Studio are both logged into her account. DIM installs the products from her library just fine. But when we start Daz, it shows all of my content.

Any suggestions? I tried rebuilding the database, but when it re-imported metadata, it went back to showing my old content again. Is there no easy way to just have Studio see her content only when she signs into Daz? Not wanting to violate content sharing rules at all, but it seems determined to do so. 

Thank you in advance for any advice.

Comments

• Have you tried completely uninstalling Daz Studio and DIM and starting fresh?

Are the library folders in the Content Directory Manager still set to the defaults? If you had your content stored in a different location then it might be looking in the wrong place.

• kenshaw011267kenshaw011267 Posts: 3,805

DIM does not believe in multiple users on the same computer by default. It installs a variety of files, the manifests and actual downloaded zips, in the common users directory.

So if you want just the other persons stuff to show up you need to point DIM to someplace else and then install all that content in that place.

• WandererWanderer Posts: 957

Ahh... let me try that then. Thank you both for the insights. I appreciate it.