Need Help with morphs please

Ok, so ive read around the forum but cant seem to find the answer to my question. Close but not exactly.

Ive created a character custom from use of other morph packages and other character dials.

My character will not move in my scene now because of the morphs im assuming.

Is there a way to save all the morphs into one whole character shape without pulling from all of the other morphs involved? I feel like its a memory problem or something but i may be wrong.

I hope I am explaining this properly.

I dont want to share or redistribute my character, I just want to load my character easily without involvinbg all of the other packages so i can use my character. this isnt the first time ive had this problem, Id like to solve it once and for all.

thanks in advance for any advice or help.

Comments

• makaab7414makaab7414 Posts: 22

i have tried to export as obj and reimport but its not p[osable of course and all I could do was add a material preset.

• chris-2599934chris-2599934 Posts: 1,798

My character will not move in my scene now because of the morphs im assuming.

I'm not sure that's a safe assumption - I never heard of a character being froxen in place by an excess of morphs.

Is it that the character cannot be moved in the x, y, z directions, or that its joints cannot be posed? Or both?