wth is Fiat500_Max and why do I seem to have bought it?

Just noticed in my list of Ready to downlaod products Fiat500_Max.  Looking at the files in the product it is for somethign that uses .MAX format file (3DS?) which I don't have.  The order number is the same as a large I made to 'scoop up' the latest bundle (though the order number DIM quotes is nothing like the order number on the DAZ site - but then no other order numbers match between DIM and site.

Searching the store for Fiat tells me ;nothing found, did you mean fist?'

It gets worse ...

Just cecked Product Library, and there is is, at the top of the list: Order: #108527699 – 10 Jun, 2020

At least that is an order number I have, but .. that order does not contain that product!

Ok, despite it not being listed or shown it claims to be part of the Angharad 8 Pro Bundle ... something screwy going on?

Comments

• TheKDTheKD Posts: 2,677
    edited June 2020

I just checked my DIM ready to download list, don't see it there. So I don't think it was one of those freebies daz gives out. Totally weird lol.

Store search is pretty bad, I always assumed it would be better than the search on forums, but I have been doubting that lately lol. Like just now I did a search for "Ultra Ecologies Volume 2" and the store showed no results. Duckduckgo found it though, you would think that even though I got "UltraScenery Ecologies Volume 2" wrong with an extra space in one word, the search would find it.

Post edited by TheKD on
  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

SimonJM said:

Just noticed in my list of Ready to downlaod products Fiat500_Max.  Looking at the files in the product it is for somethign that uses .MAX format file (3DS?) which I don't have.  The order number is the same as a large I made to 'scoop up' the latest bundle (though the order number DIM quotes is nothing like the order number on the DAZ site - but then no other order numbers match between DIM and site.

Searching the store for Fiat tells me ;nothing found, did you mean fist?'

It gets worse ...

Just cecked Product Library, and there is is, at the top of the list: Order: #108527699 – 10 Jun, 2020

At least that is an order number I have, but .. that order does not contain that product!

Ok, despite it not being listed or shown it claims to be part of the Angharad 8 Pro Bundle ... something screwy going on?

I would suggest that filing a help ticket would be the best way to go on this.

This discussion has been closed.