Pose Fusion Plus for Genesis to Genesis 8 (Commercial)

Comments

• Zev0Zev0 Posts: 7,046
    edited January 2022

Hi. Can I get a log file please.

Post edited by Zev0 on
  • JonnyBravo2010 said:

Hey Zevo, I've purchased several of your plugins and find them useful and they have saved me tons of time. Your plugins are amazing but I've ran into a challenge with Pose Fusion Plus. I bought both Pose Fusion and Pose Fusion Plus. I watched your promo video and still can't load poses from my content browser. Because of this I've resorted to using the "Browse to Pose File Location" feature, which isn't ideal. Details below:

Specs DS 4.16 Pro, Windows 10, 64 bit. Process: Load G8F ---> Launch Pose Fusion Plus ---> Minimize Pose Fusion Plus Interface ---> Open Content Browser ---> Select a G8F Pose ---> Click "Return to Pose Fusion Plus" button. Nope, the pose does not show up. What am I missing?

I was able to identify and isolate the problem. I use smart content as a catalog to browse to find and navigate to the content I want to work with ---> right click the pose file in smart content ---> Show Asset In --> Content Folder ---> Mapped Library. Selecting pose files like that breaks the Pose Fusion Plus connection to the directory somehow.

To fix it: Relaunch Daz Studio---> Load G8F---> Launch Pose Fusion Plus ---> Minimize ---> Navigate to the pose files manually from the content browser ---> select the pose ---> Return to Pose Fusion Plus and presto we are back in business. I have a log file if you really need it.

Hi. Can I get the log file?

• Zev0 said:

Hi. Can I get the log file?

Here you go. Let me know if there's anything else I can do to help.

txt
    txt
    log.txt

Thanks will do.

Hi. log shows that you had more than one item selected when running the script. One in Smart Content, and one in Content Library. You likely see the lack of a preset icon, but didn't notice the message inside the icon area saying to select only one item.

• JonnyBravo2010JonnyBravo2010 Posts: 21
    edited January 2022

Zevo you are really amazing and I appreciate you taking the time to look into this!

Here's a simplified log (attached).

Summary: It's easy to replicate. Select pose in smart content  (the pose appears in the Pose Fusion Plus UI - nice!) ---> Minimize---> Right Click on the Pose to navigate to Content Library ---> Maximize and the pose has vanished from Pose Fusion Plus UI.

Once this happens poses will not show up in the UI (no matter how they are selected) until after Daz Studio is rebooted.

txt
    txt
    log.txt
    Post edited by JonnyBravo2010 on
    edited January 2022

Please try these steps instead:

1. Select pose in smart content

2. Minimize script

3. Right Click on the Pose to navigate to Content Library

4. In Smart Content pane, deselect the pose preset. (Only one pose preset at a time can be selected between Smart Content and Content Library panes in order for Pose Fusion Plus to recognize it.)

5. Maximize and the pose preset should show up in the Pose Fusion Plus UI. If it doesn't work, could we have a screenshot of script directly after step 5? Or a video of the whole process would be the best if that is possible.

Post edited by Zev0 on
  • Going back to the Smart Content tab and deselecting the pose there and then maximizing works! I get it now...even though the pose flie is the same in each tab, they are separate instances of the same pose. So the same pose can't be open in both tabs at the same time. It's working great now!

Sweetyes

• Zev0 said:

Hi. Can I get a log file please.

2022-01-17 22:47:55.095 Loading script: /Users/mook/Desktop/GSV G8/3 Dee Base Female 0/Scripts/Pose Fusion Plus.dse
    2022-01-17 22:47:55.118 DEBUG: #xWHPMl: Script launched directly
    2022-01-17 22:47:55.175 DEBUG: #9g7miC: Number of nodes selected in scene: 1
    2022-01-17 22:47:55.200 DEBUG: 

====================================================================================================
    Pose Fusion Plus 1.1 (65)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Bit Architecture: 64
    DS Version: 4.16.1.17
    DS Edition: Pro
    DS Release Cycle: Public Build
    RKEY: 7d04fc99-c405-4dc7-90e4-d165b5a28991
    PFI: true
    Script: /Users/mook/Desktop/GSV G8/3 Dee Base Female 0/Scripts/Pose Fusion Plus.dse
    Debugging: false
    Scene Nodes Count: 234
    Scene Skeletons Count: 2
    Selected Skeleton - Label: Sienna HD
    Selected Skeleton - Name: Genesis8Female
    Selected Skeleton - Following Skeletons Count: 1
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    2022-01-17 22:47:55.234 DEBUG: #SOvozR: Getting current save path:
    2022-01-17 22:47:55.234 DEBUG:     Creating fallback path ---
    2022-01-17 22:47:55.234 DEBUG:     (Default for Character):  /Users/mook/Desktop/GSV G8/3 DEE V&M 8.1/People/Genesis 8 Female/Poses
    2022-01-17 22:47:55.234 DEBUG:     (Content Directory):  /Users/mook/Desktop/GSV G8/3 Dee Base Female 0/Scripts
    2022-01-17 22:47:55.234 DEBUG:     (App Documents):  /Users/mook/Documents/DAZ 3D/Studio4
    2022-01-17 22:47:55.234 DEBUG:     (Final Fallback Path:  /Users/mook/Desktop/GSV G8/3 DEE V&M 8.1/People/Genesis 8 Female/Poses
    2022-01-17 22:47:55.236 DEBUG: #SOvozR: Getting current save path:
    2022-01-17 22:47:55.236 DEBUG:     Creating fallback path ---
    2022-01-17 22:47:55.236 DEBUG:     (Default for Character):  /Users/mook/Desktop/GSV G8/3 DEE V&M 8.1/People/Genesis 8 Female/Poses
    2022-01-17 22:47:55.236 DEBUG:     (Content Directory):  /Users/mook/Desktop/GSV G8/3 Dee Base Female 0/Scripts
    2022-01-17 22:47:55.236 DEBUG:     (App Documents):  /Users/mook/Documents/DAZ 3D/Studio4
    2022-01-17 22:47:55.236 DEBUG:     (Final Fallback Path:  /Users/mook/Desktop/GSV G8/3 DEE V&M 8.1/People/Genesis 8 Female/Poses
    2022-01-17 22:47:55.238 DEBUG: #sEQRJE: Getting current load path:
    2022-01-17 22:47:55.238 DEBUG:     Fallback path:
    2022-01-17 22:47:55.238 DEBUG:     (Default for Character):  /Users/mook/Desktop/GSV G8/3 DEE V&M 8.1/People/Genesis 8 Female/Poses
    2022-01-17 22:47:55.238 DEBUG:     (Content Directory):  /Users/mook/Desktop/GSV G8/3 Dee Base Female 0/Scripts
    2022-01-17 22:47:55.238 DEBUG:     (App Documents):  /Users/mook/Documents/DAZ 3D/Studio4
    2022-01-17 22:47:55.238 DEBUG:     (Final Fallback path:  /Users/mook/Desktop/GSV G8/3 DEE V&M 8.1/People/Genesis 8 Female/Poses
    2022-01-17 22:47:55.239 DEBUG:     (sStartingPath at end of calculations):  /Users/mook/Desktop/GSV G8/3 Dee Base Female 0/Poses/Classic Vintage Poses
    2022-01-17 22:47:55.240 DEBUG: #sEQRJE: Getting current load path:
    2022-01-17 22:47:55.241 DEBUG:     Fallback path:
    2022-01-17 22:47:55.241 DEBUG:     (Default for Character):  /Users/mook/Desktop/GSV G8/3 DEE V&M 8.1/People/Genesis 8 Female/Poses
    2022-01-17 22:47:55.241 DEBUG:     (Content Directory):  /Users/mook/Desktop/GSV G8/3 Dee Base Female 0/Scripts
    2022-01-17 22:47:55.241 DEBUG:     (App Documents):  /Users/mook/Documents/DAZ 3D/Studio4
    2022-01-17 22:47:55.241 DEBUG:     (Final Fallback path:  /Users/mook/Desktop/GSV G8/3 DEE V&M 8.1/People/Genesis 8 Female/Poses
    2022-01-17 22:47:55.241 DEBUG:     (sStartingPath at end of calculations):  /Users/mook/Desktop/GSV G8/3 Dee Base Female 0/Poses/Classic Vintage Poses
    2022-01-17 22:47:55.263 DEBUG: #VUtpQm: Selected Asset Filepath:  /Users/mook/Desktop/GSV G8/3 Dee Base Female 0/Scripts/Pose Fusion Plus.dse
    2022-01-17 22:47:55.786 DEBUG: 

=== Script Startup Time ===

#PqIYAS: Build Interface part 1:                                     44 milliseconds
    #KhizpU: Calculate buttons enabled status in:                         7 milliseconds
    #kuf7WS: Set dialog position in:                                     0 milliseconds
    #N5KN0M: Build Interface part 2:                                     308 milliseconds
    #zQ7uFT: Bake Pose Controls - Part A (168 nodes) in:                     143 milliseconds
    #ulvOva: Bake Pose Controls - Part B (0/115):                           96 milliseconds
    #eyVszv: Bake Pose Controls - Part C (168 nodes) in:                     62 milliseconds
    #TDFs5a: Bake Pose Controls OVERALL:                                 305 milliseconds
    #w9X441: Set transform sliders in:                                 0 milliseconds
    #m2iBf7: Total script launch time:                                 658 milliseconds

2022-01-17 22:48:04.888 Script executed successfully: /Users/mook/Desktop/GSV G8/3 Dee Base Female 0/Scripts/Pose Fusion Plus.dse

Thanks

Looks like we will have to do an update to a lot of our products to cater for this new Mac issue.

Some of the glitches we can't do anything about (like the random horizontal bars through the standard push buttons), but other things we can improve such as the picture buttons, although they will work slightly different on mac (no change in appearance for hover or push states)

• I have an issue with Pose Fusion Plus, I posted on another thread but will also try here hopeful the creator can help resolve the issue. I purchased the bundle, Pose Fusion script runs fine. However when I go to use Plus (I want to combine poses) The screen seems frozen however I hear a windows chiming when I click anywhere in the window. So the script is up but I just cant see it. I use two monitors not sure if that is part of the problem. I have unplugged the second monitor though and still same results. I use Daz 4.15 Please help

• nabob21nabob21 Posts: 921
    edited April 2022

Hello,

For some reason Pose Fusion Plus doesn't seem to be working for me. When I try to apply a pose I get a Not Responding error message and nothing seems to happen so I end up having to exit Daz Studio. If I create a pose manually and try to save it, it seems to save ok, but when I try to appy it to a figure later I run into the same issue. Any ideas on what may be happening? I am running Daz Studio 4.15.0.30.

Thanks.

Edit: After further investigation it seems like the poses work for G8F but not G8.1F. I have tried reinstalling but with no success. Apparently it does work but it takes about 20 min to apply a pose, even a partial pose. And it seems that if a full body G8.1F pose has been created and saved, even if I only apply part of the pose to another figure (e.g. the right arm) the feet also seem to get posed.

Post edited by nabob21 on

Hello,

I'm still looking for some help with this issue.

edited April 2022

Please post a clean studio log file after you try and apply a pose. Thanks. We will try and see what is happening.

Post edited by Zev0 on

I tried running the script and after waiting 35 minutes for the pose to apply I had to shut down Daz Studio as it was frozen. Here is a screen capture and a copy of the log that was created.

Capture1.JPG
    3031 x 1132 - 364K
    txt
    txt
    log.txt

Pose Fusion Plus Update - 1.3 

Now accepts multiple poses selected in Content Library and Smart Content Panes. User can switch between them in Fuse tab by clicking on the pose icon, then clicking on a pose in the popup window. Settings button has new option to remove keyboard shortcut, and shows what the current keyboard shortcut is.

• bitwelderbitwelder Posts: 212

nabob21 said:

I tried running the script and after waiting 35 minutes for the pose to apply I had to shut down Daz Studio as it was frozen. Here is a screen capture and a copy of the log that was created.

Thanks for the screen capture and log. Does it also take a long time when you apply the pose manually by double clicking on it in the Content Library (or Smart Content) pane? From the log it looks like there are 14 follow-skeletons on the figure (probably the usual hair/clothing/accessories), so I could imagine how it might get a little bogged down in updating the pose...but 35 minutes suggests there may be something else going on. Here are a couple of things we could try to narrow things down a bit and eliminate possibilities:

1. Apply the pose manually to the figure with all of the clothing/accessories removed from the scene. Does it still take a super long time or stall completely?

2. Post the problematic pose here, and I'll try loading it in various situations myself, as well as take a look at it in a text editor to see if there are any clues in there.

Script updated to version 1.4. Added ability to save poses with figure scale.

• Hey! I just bought the pose fusion and plus package, but I have a problem trying to use plus. When I minimize the screen and want to return, it doesn't work. It doesn't matter how many times you press the "Return to pose function plus" button, it doesn't work.

Hi. Can I get a clean log file when that happens? Thanks

• mravaginmravagin Posts: 3

Hi, I've been using Pose Fusion Plus for quite awhile now, and never had a problem with it. Today, for some mysterious reason, the script will not run. Log file simply says:

2023-07-05 18:37:43.266 Loading script: D:/DAZStudioLibrary/Install Manager/scripts/pose fusion plus/pose fusion plus.dse
    2023-07-05 18:37:43.266 Failed to load script: D:/DAZStudioLibrary/Install Manager/scripts/pose fusion plus/pose fusion plus.dse

I've tried shutting down Daz and restarting, tried uninstalling and re-installing PFP, but keep getting the same error (screenshot attached). I ensured I had only one Gen8 model selected.

Tested Pose Fusion, and that script seems to work. Only PFP has this error. I cannot recall for certain, but it is possible that I just downloaded an update to PFP a few days ago. Wondering if that could be the issue?

PFP Error.png
    625 x 138 - 15K

Confirmed it was something related to an update; transferred older files from old computer and PFP script works.

Hi I need a log file please.

I can no longer reproduce the error, having changed to the older file set. However, there were only two lines in the log file, which I noted above. No more information is available.

I suspect this is due to my using an older version of Daz, which something in the recent updates assumed was a later version.

• ice_8c4a41dcice_8c4a41dc Posts: 36
    edited August 2023

Hi,

Earlier today I installed Pose Fusion Plus, along with Pose Fusion which I purchased as a bundle yesterday, and I simply cannot get it to function as expected.

If I load a Genesis 8 Female figure and highlight a Genesis 3 Female pose in my content library, the thumbnail doesn't appear in the "Pose To Apply" window of the GUI floating panel. If I select "Browse To File Location" it defaults to the Gen8 folder, and when I navigate to the Gen 3 pose that I require, it fails to load and I get a pop-up error message with a black cross on a solid yellow circle which states "Selected file appears not to be a pose preset". This is weird because if I quit Pose Fusion Plus and click on the pose, it loads immediately to the Gen 8 figure which I can then correct using V3Digitimes Pose Mixer, which works perfectly.

I have also tried doing exactly the same routine with a Genesis 3 Female and Genesis 8 pose. Same result, with a pop-up error. Again this works perfectly using another conversion app. I was hoping to file chop some Genesis 2 poses, but I'm getting nowhere, and have lost half a day trying to get this to work. 

I guess I must be doing something extremely stupid, but I cannot see what it could be. 

I cleaned out my log file and re-ran a test using a Gen8 female and tried to load a Gen3 pose. This is the result that was logged by Daz Studio 4.21 running on a Mac.

EDIT:

For some reason when I try to attach the log file as a pdf or a screen grab as a png they fail to upload.

Please advise.

Post edited by ice_8c4a41dc on
    edited August 2023

"For some reason when I try to attach the log file as a pdf or a screen grab as a png they fail to upload."

Hi. Add it into a zip and upload that here. It's simpler to export the log as the native.txt format and add that into a zip.

Post edited by Zev0 on
  • Zev0 said:

"For some reason when I try to attach the log file as a pdf or a screen grab as a png they fail to upload."

Hi. Add it into a zip and upload that here. It's simpler to export the log as the native.txt format and add that into a zip.

The problem is with attachments in general, though it may be worth trying right now as this is in the six hour slot when they seem to work.