Michael 4 ++ Poser Pro 2014

edited December 1969 in Poser Discussion

I am getting no response when I inject any morphs into Michael 4. Help?

Comments

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

You may get more response in the Poser Forum. I can move the thread if you like

• edited December 1969

Thank you. Yes!

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

When you say "get no response", are the dials not being activated, or is nothing happening when you use the dials?

• info_7ab70978f3info_7ab70978f3 Posts: 78
    edited December 1969

Run the M4 initialization widget thingy from the !DAZ folder in your appropriate runtime maybe?

• edited December 1969

When you say "get no response", are the dials not being activated, or is nothing happening when you use the dials?
    Run the M4 initialization widget thingy from the !DAZ folder in your appropriate runtime maybe?

Well now something happened overnight, as it appears to be working now, all the injections and dials are doing their thing.
    Oh, by the way, there is no "M4 initialization widget thingy in the !DAZ folder. Apparently DAZ did away with it?

edited December 1969

It's called DzCreateExPFiles-M4.bat (.COMMAND for Mac). Still there and still required.

• edited December 1969

I was under the impression that if you installed the file using the DIM that it would initialize itself?

edited December 1969

I was under the impression that if you installed the file using the DIM that it would initialize itself?

That's correct, you only need to do it manually if you install manually.