Creature Creator for the Genesis 2 Male?

luci45luci45 Posts: 2,704
edited December 1969 in Product Suggestions

Is there going to be a Creature Creator for the Genesis 2 Male? I would really like one.

Comments

• SylvanSylvan Posts: 2,693
    edited December 1969

I am keeping an eye out as well!

• XenomorphineXenomorphine Posts: 2,421
    edited December 1969

Would have assumed so (and, due to my need for modelling female vampires and more, am glad the female version was first), but it's taken a strangely long period of time to simply mirror all the morphs, if it is arriving.

• SorelSorel Posts: 1,390
    edited December 1969

I am eagerly awaiting this still as well.

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,571
    edited December 1969

I think these sets need an expansion. Some skin packs would also be great.

Definitely want this for gen 2 males.

• cecilia.robinsoncecilia.robinson Posts: 2,208
    edited December 1969

Yeah! Screw the ladies, take the lads! Sorry, I couldn't resist. :-D

Creature Creator for Gen2M would be a hit. We wouldn't have to buy each monster pack separately anymore, we could just make our own. It would save us a lot of money, don't you think? Besides, custom-dialing is cool.

• twitchewtwitchew Posts: 123
    edited December 1969

I would also like to see the Gen2 line get the updates and mods that will bring it up to the capacity of the Gen1 figures.

(so this may be a well trodden topic, but I am new, just why the heck did they split the figure into Male/Female and it seems we need to make choices about everything we buy ? (or can I use G2F with G2M?)

• SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited December 1969

I too am anxiously awaiting Creature creator for G2M, well that and Muscularity LOL

• KeithorasKeithoras Posts: 12
    edited December 1969

I'm waiting for this Morph pack as well ! :)

• XenomorphineXenomorphine Posts: 2,421
    edited June 2014

I think these sets need an expansion. Some skin packs would also be great.

Yes, yes. Especially for the tail stuff. The only option presently available is furry. I'd like smooth and reptilian texture sets.

Sadly, the creator of the Easy Tail product has informed me they have no plans to update from G1 to G2, at all.

Yeah! Screw the ladies, take the lads! Sorry, I couldn't resist. :-D

The male/female thing is getting more frustrating, these days... There are a number of nicely villainous fantasy outfits made for G2M, but no real non-fetishwear equivalents for G2F. I'd like to create some 'Dragon Age'-style renders for HD female villains, but there aren't many options at present. Especially armour.

Post edited by Xenomorphine on