DForce Just stop working

Don't know what happened but whenever I try D Force lately it starts up the pop up comes up but hours later it's not even at 1%.   So I tried it with out animating and from current frame....same thing.   Tried reinstalling....nothing.  Anyone know how to fix this because now I have tons of Dforce content I can't use.

Comments

• Catherine3678abCatherine3678ab Posts: 8,264
    almeidap said:

Don't know what happened but whenever I try D Force lately it starts up the pop up comes up but hours later it's not even at 1%.   So I tried it with out animating and from current frame....same thing.   Tried reinstalling....nothing.  Anyone know how to fix this because now I have tons of Dforce content I can't use.

There are some video tutorials on YouTube, this nice one is over an hour long by the PA Esha. Daz Studio dForce Basics.

Hopefully something therein is of help. If not, some more information might be handy such as exactly which outfit are you trying to drape? And to which pose?

• kenshaw011267kenshaw011267 Posts: 3,805
    almeidap said:

Need more info on your system. There are just too many things that could be wrong.

• almeidapalmeidap Posts: 24

It was working last week.  Everything was going well and then all of the sudden for some reason it starts as usual.  The pop up box appears, it goes through the first series of scripts but then when it actually starts on the DForce object it just freezes and sits there at 0%.  It's not just one DForce item...its any.  It just stops and hits the system not responding if I try to hit cancel.  I had been using DForce with no problem prior.  I've tried re-installing DForce but I guess I'm going to try to reinstall DazStudio.  Normally these issues with Daz would be tied to memory, so a quick reboot of the PC and I could load whatever and be right back in the game.  Guess I'll  try a reinstall on my next day off and see how that goes.