Problem using Mirhelle dforce-long-hair-for-genesis-8-females

Hello, I wonder if someone could help me (sorry for my bad english). I've just bought Daz Originals / Mirhelle dforce long hair and I really cannot understand how it works. 

https://www.daz3d.com/mrl-dforce-long-hair-for-genesis-8-females

Those are some screenprints of the problems : what I have on screen, what I have when I do render.

Could someone help me to understand what I do false please? I didn't find any help file or how-do file in the package.

I've used dforce on clothing pieces but never on hair. 

Thanks a lot!

Capture d’écran 2020-05-31 à 12.20.34.png
1088 x 1172 - 172K
Capture d’écran 2020-05-31 à 12.33.35.png
900 x 826 - 208K
Capture d’écran 2020-05-31 à 12.22.04.png
900 x 410 - 55K

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,449

Which version of Daz Studio is that? I suspect it's too old to have dForce Hair (as opposed to hair using the dForce Cloth engine, like a lot of Linday's).

• AkaHasturAkaHastur Posts: 10

Hello, thank you for your reply.

I use 4.10.0.123 Pro Editions 64 bit.

Yes, that is too old for dForce Hair support I'm afrasid. If you need to stick to that version for some reason you could get the Public Build (Beta) and install alongside it.

I tried to download the latest version but I simply cannot, I would need to create a new account to be able to download it brand new...
    AkaHastur said:
    I tried to download the latest version but I simply cannot, I would need to create a new account to be able to download it brand new...

Why not? If you are having trouble logging in do note that the minimum password length has changed, so if your current password is six characters or fewer you need to change it before you will be able to use any of the installers. If it is some other issue please open a support ticket.

I thank you very much for your help, i finally was able to download the latest version through install manager and now it works, render is curently calculating. I'm very thankful for your help :)