Cassia HD

I recently purchased Cassia HD by Colm Jackson & I've come across a small problem in that I can't get the Materials for the Fibermesh Eyebrows to work.

It doesn't what one I apply or how I apply them they just don't change anything at all,  Even the color settings in the srfaces tab for the eyebrows don't change.

Comments

• Catherine3678abCatherine3678ab Posts: 8,264

If selecting the eyebrows does not enable the mats to be applied, try selecting the root of the figure. More and more mats and poses tend to be coming out as the hierarchical type. I don't have this product [yet] to check it myself.

• PlatnumkPlatnumk Posts: 664

If selecting the eyebrows does not enable the mats to be applied, try selecting the root of the figure. More and more mats and poses tend to be coming out as the hierarchical type. I don't have this product [yet] to check it myself.

It doesn't matter what part of the character I choose,  The Root,  The Head, Or the Eyebrows them selves the materials jusy don't appy,  Also tried applying them from the smart content & content library with the same result.

If you would like I could create a video showing you what happens and post a link to it.

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,449

You do have the brow model loaded and fitted/parented?

• PlatnumkPlatnumk Posts: 664

You do have the brow model loaded and fitted/parented?

Yes,  It automatically loads when you load the character,  But to make sure I've removed it & re-loading back onto the character.  It makes no difference.