Horse 2 with poses and Genesis 2 posing Help

I have the Horse 2, with Saddle, reigns, rifles, etc.... I have poses for these. ( Cavalry Combat ) I also have the genesis 2 male recomended to go with this. Can I ask is there a way to automatically make the male fit to the horse in the various positions. I have to manually manouver for a lot of the poses. ( Sometime the riders ends up 90degrees in roatation to the horse which seems strange ) Also the feet dont align I have to move them to fit, should that be automatic. . Can the reigns be repositioned or are they fixed. If i move the riders hand can I do it so the reigns automatically move with the riders position. Sorry im new, hope ive explained enough.

regards

Comments

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,582

I don't have that particular set, but some of those have an icon near the beginning to load G2M and parent him to the horse chest or abdomen.  If not, try doing that manually before applying the poses.

Reins are difficult, since they need to be parented to the horse's head or bridle.  There are various solutions to make it easier.  Sometimes the reins have morphs to help position them.  I don't know if there are any dForce reins.

• I thought it would an automated action when you select the poses, but it feels like there is an element of manually positioning to achieve the correct look. I hope I'm wrong.