Help to solve critical problem in G8 clothing creation

Hi guys! I starting to modeling outfits for G8M and F , and i get a big trouble. When i import my OBJ files, and transfer utility from G8 Character works ok still there.
But, when i check movements/poses areas like  groin/croach and armpit, are totally deformed (the obj mesh breaks completely), they do not follow the movement.

It is not a problem of modeling (ALL, occurs with all obj are like this, the mesh has no flaws and is perfectly modeled), it is being made high poly, other joints work without a problem.
The defects remain only in the groin and armpit...... How do solve this? whoever can explain in detail, I will thank you immensely
Thanks!!

! Problema1.jpg
1386 x 1023 - 178K
! Problema2.jpg
1386 x 1023 - 172K

Comments

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,393

You will probably have to adjust the weight maps in those areas. Transfer utility is a starting point, not a one-click solution for all cases.

You may also need to create joint controlled morphs to adjust the mesh when the leg is bent, so it deforms more naturally.

• TheKDTheKD Posts: 2,677

Looks like a really nice pair of pants if you get the weightmapping sorted out. I got tired of it, the stuff I make I don't even try to rig anymore, just simulate whatever pose I need right in MD in seconds.