Multiple different figure, scene, environment (etc) settings not saving in latest version of Daz

the5amkebabthe5amkebab Posts: 103

I've been using Daz for about a year on my old PC and never had this problem before, but now I have had to download the latest version of Daz for my new PC, I'm finding that when I load a scene I have been working on, most things are saved but a lot of things aren't like body slider morphs, light settings and render settings. It seems to be random as to what is saved and what isn't. Its not limited to scenes and products I have brought over from my old PC hard drive to the new PC, its happening even on brand new scenes with brand new products. When I hit "save" absolutely everything used to be saved but now it seems like roulette as to what will be saved and what won't be. I have everything checked in preferences to to save the settings and these are scenes, not scene subsets. Is this a known bug in the latest Daz general release or have I missed something in setting up the new Daz application or libraries?

Thanks.

Post edited by the5amkebab on