DForce companion no where to be found after install.

I bought the Dforce companion and downloaded/installed with DM. But it's no where to be found. No new Pane, and not in the list of Panes to add. Running the latest DS. Anyone have this issue?

Comments

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,903

I don’t remember if this is something where you have to register the serial or not, but have you done that?

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,940
    edited May 2020

Did you install with Daz Studio running? If so, try closing Daz Studio and restarting it, so it reload the current list of available panes.

This is what I see in the Window menu.

In DIM, right click on the product dForce Companion for DAZ Studio 4.5+ (Win 64-bit) and select Show Installed Files. Does it show the files in the correct location? Click one of the links and see if it shows the file actually in the folder where it should be.

Window dForce Companion.jpg
    584 x 1138 - 273K
    Screenshot 2020-05-25 14.32.43.png
    916 x 626 - 41K
    Screenshot 2020-05-25 14.32.55.png
    916 x 596 - 42K
    Post edited by barbult on
  • rickweshrickwesh Posts: 26
    @Gordig no registration required. @barbult it shows up in the DIM fine, and it is installed I'm the proper location in the file system. I am currently at hour 15 of a render and really don't want to stop it again. I'm using an laptop with a GTX960m and it's just slow! As soon as I get the chance to dig deeper into it I will. Thanks for the comments.