Misumi HD error

Anyone run into product install issues with Misumi HD? I used Daz Connect Manual Install, Daz Install Manager and Smart Content download methods and none worked. I suspect that all files are not being downloaded due to connectivity issues. I also checked the Content Library and log files.

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,449

What exactly is the issue? (As an aside, Daz Connect is installing through Smart Content - not a manual install.)

• cajhincajhin Posts: 154

Zero issues here.

Do you have, for example, a folder C:\Users\Public\Documents\My DAZ 3D Library\Runtime\Textures\bluejaunte ?

And congratulations, you just discovered my favorite character :)

• PinupperPinupper Posts: 18
    edited May 2020

I had to drag the Misumi icon onto the scene in order for the character mesh to load, but it loads without the textures.The bluejante texture folder is there but texture application is not working. Is this a pathing issue since this has never happaned before with both third-party and first-party characters.

Post edited by Pinupper on
  • cajhincajhin Posts: 154

strange. Check the logfile (menu on the right, Troubleshooting...) if there are messages about missing files, after you load the figure.

cajhin said:

strange. Check the logfile (menu on the right, Troubleshooting...) if there are messages about missing files, after you load the figure.

I did and it's a Daz Connect cloud pathing issue. I got the files to work properly only after installing them via old skool -  extracting and folder merging. Thanks for the response.

• fastbike1fastbike1 Posts: 4,077

@Pinupper

This won't be the first time that Connect fails to load a product correctly. 

edited May 2020
    fastbike1 said:

@Pinupper

This won't be the first time that Connect fails to load a product correctly. 

Glad it doesn't happen all the time. 

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on
  • Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,449

If a Connect install is failing please report it. Aside from some scripts that are making unsafe assumeptions the main issue I run into is the occasional failure to decrypt - sometimes a redownload fixes that if it was a network issue, if not support can usually resolve it.