Distorted mesh of a custom Victoria 4.2++

I'm going to try to explain my problem in English (but I don't know English !!)

I still use DAZ Studio 4.6.0.18 Pro Edition (64-bit) on Windows 10.

I have been using the Victoria 4.2 ++ figure and many other items for DAZ and Poser for years without significant problems. The only problems I have had until recently were related to the performance of my PC.

Now, for no apparent cause, I'm having trouble with V4.2 custom figures some of which when I load the scene (or scene subset, it's the same) show some distorted parts of their mesh.

In some cases I have been able to correct the distortion by injecting again the INJ Base V4 and INJ Morphs ++ morphs, found in content/Runtime/Libraries/Pose/DAZ's Victoria 4/Morph Injections, so I could continue working with the scene and render ( but when opening the scene after saving it, figure V4.2 showed the distortion again).

In another case I was able to correct the distortion by applying a duf file previously saved in content/Presents/Shaping.

Now the problem occurs to me with V4.2 figures that have never given me problems. And the most frustrating thing is that none of the other "solutions" works. I can't find a way for the figure to display correctly.

Do you know or remember what generates this distortion and how can I correct it?

sample.jpg
1280 x 720 - 222K