Iray renders went form fast to painfully slow

I bought some new stuff in the store last night and it updated my daz3d program when the store installed my content. I started my 32nd picture in a set ive been working on and went to bed. normally it takes daz3d with the way ive had it set up to do 8000 iterations in about 3 hours. when I went to check my render after 13 hours it was only at 3600 iterations and was still working. I restarted my pc and I just set the 33rd picture to render and after 11 minutes its only done 35 iterations. Why are my renders all of a sudden moving at a absolute crawl when ive changed no settings?

I am running daz3d on a water cooled i7 9700k 8 core 16 thread processor, a rtx 2070 8gb graphics card, 16 gb ram 3000 mhz ram and a my hard drive is an ssd.

Comments

• felisfelis Posts: 4,205

If you upgraded to the newest Daz Studio, you need to make sure that your GPU dirver is very new in order for the GPU to work with Iray.

• I just updated my nvida drivers and restarted again before retrying my picture. its done 331 itereations in 13 minutes which seems more like normal for this series ive been working on,.