M4 in Daz Studio Question

I decided to try out M4 in DS and found some control handles around thte feet.

I cant seem to find the option (looked for handles etc) to make them non visible in renders.

Can anyone advise on this

test m4.jpg
450 x 356 - 15K

Comments

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 38,055

those are likely on the clothing not M4 himself

there might be a pose to hide them otherwise clicking on the eye in the outliner for the handle bones

• MouserMouser Posts: 675

Seems to be the shirt but unfortunastly no options for the handles.

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,582

Is there a material surface for the handles?

• kenshaw011267kenshaw011267 Posts: 3,805

I've had quite a few problems with some m4/v4 stuff in DS. Never was able to really pin down the issue(s). IIRC that was one. 

• Generally these items will have a 'hide' option in the pose library, might be mixed in with the shader/material presets.

If not, then you'll need to hide them manually, either in the scene tab, or by adjusting the Opacity in the Surfaces tab.

To select them, hover your mouse over them and click, or right click(selecting from the pop-out). If that's not an option, turn on Show hidden, in the scene tab menu to try to locate them there.

One thing to be aware of is that if you go to render with an HDRI with items below the character like these, it may cause your charater to "float" above the ground. You'll need to adjust the ground position manually in the Render settings>Envrionment .