Trouble saving scene

I am having trouble saving files. The log file says this:

2020-05-22 22:33:34.139 WARNING: /src/sdksource/fileoutput/dzassetoutfile.cpp(11118): No geometries match the vertex count of morph "PHMEyelashesCurl"
2020-05-22 22:33:36.503 Failed to save a file. See the log for more details.

Anybody have any ideas on how to fix this?

Comments

• kenshaw011267kenshaw011267 Posts: 3,805

Have yopu uninstalled something? You're going to need to find where PHMEyelashesCurl comes from and either reinstall it or fix it.

• I guess this is two years later; but I just had the very same issue; the scene refused to save giving me the same reason.

So what I did then was 1) I saved the scene as a scene subset hiding the two characters I am sure of whom one was the culprit; 2) then I made them visible again and re-saved the scene using a different name and turning off the compression option. That did it. I don't really know if hiding the characters in step one -- or even saving the scene as a subset altogether -- was necessary; but it worked out in the end.

• wleenenwleenen Posts: 3

Did you find out more. I have the same topic about no geometries match vertex count of all kinds of lashes. Can't save after dforce timeline anymore. The weird thing is that I can save a single frame after dforce.