V4 Body Morphs

jason-2455927jason-2455927 Posts: 51
edited December 1969 in Poser Discussion

I have been asking in another thread about installing morphs into v4. But I just had a thought and wanted to ask...does V4 come with any morphs OTHER than facial morphs?

Comments

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Yes lot's of them.

• jason-2455927jason-2455927 Posts: 51
    edited December 1969

I ask because I bought the V4.2 base figure and am not able to use the morphs for the body. I installed her manually into the poser 8 runtime on my windows 7 pc. I also ran the .bat file to install the morphs and then loaded her in the poser window and tried to use the inj morph in the pose library to it. Nothing happened.

So I removed her from my poser 8 runtime and then made an external runtime in my documents. I then added that runtime to poser 8 and tried the same process (including running the bat file in that new runtime). I still haven't seen any added dials for the body at all. I do see dials for her face...but just for expressions.

• KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943
    edited December 1969

The base only has:
    Includes Basic Expression Morphs

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Sorry I misunderstood the question. There are a lot of Morph packs available for V4, but Morphs++ is a must have purchase.

• jason-2455927jason-2455927 Posts: 51
    edited December 1969

chohole said:
    Sorry I misunderstood the question. There are a lot of Morph packs available for V4, but Morphs++ is a must have purchase.

LOL ok that is the problem then.