Since upgrading to 4.12 keyboard shortcuts no longer work.

Since upgrading Daz I have found that several of the shortcut keys I use regularly aren't working.  Hitting Ctrl + D no longer drops the figure, Del no longer deletes the current figure, and worst of all Ctrl + Z no longer is undo.  So I know that there is a toggle for using the keyboard to turn off or on the navigation of the viewport with the keyboard.  I have had this on and off to see if that was the issue and since I am here posting this you can probably guess that didn't work.  I first had the issue when I upgraded to 4.12 and continued to have the issue with 4.12.1.  I'm unsure if this is a known issue or there is a simple fix.  So has anyone had this issue and/or know how to fix the issue?

Comments

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,582

This is a known issue which is fixed in the current Public Beta.

• This is a known issue which is fixed in the current Public Beta.

Curses.  Hope the beta comes to public sooner rather than later.  I'm trying to stay away from beta builds for now.

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,454

This is a known issue which is fixed in the current Public Beta.

Curses.  Hope the beta comes to public sooner rather than later.  I'm trying to stay away from beta builds for now.

You can install the Public Buiild (the beta) alongside the release - they don't conflict.