DAZ Install Manager won't download anything

Hello there

So I'm trying to get into Daz Studio but the problem is, I can't even get the program. I created an account and download DIM, but I can't get further than this. All downloads seem to fail for some reason, as you can see here :

I have no problem using other 3D softwares by the way (Blender and SketchUp work fine on my computer). I would appreciate help. Thanks !

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 97,271

Try downloading the items from your Product Library page, then place the zips in the Install manager Package Archive (Public Documents/Daz Install Manager/Downloads by default, as I recall). They should then be in the Ready to Install tab.

What security software are you using?

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565

Can you click the gear icon in the upper right and choose "Show Log", and post the last 20 or so lines?

• Try downloading the items from your Product Library page, then place the zips in the Install manager Package Archive (Public Documents/Daz Install Manager/Downloads by default, as I recall). They should then be in the Ready to Install tab.

What security software are you using?

Thank you, I'm trying this right now and will come back here if anything goes wrong.
    I'm using Avast but it's not causing any problems with other softwares as far as I know. Do you think it could come from Avast ?

• Can you click the gear icon in the upper right and choose "Show Log", and post the last 20 or so lines?

Well it's basically the same line over and over again :

WARNING: SSL Error: 11 - The issuer certificate of a locally looked up certificate could not be found
    WARNING: Network Error:  : SSL handshake failed

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 97,271

One of the security softwares was causing certificate issues a while back, I can't recall if it was Avast - but those do like possible issues with the software. That said, the forums have been sluggish this evening so there may be site issues.

• Daz studio install panel is not showing any new bought items.  Having to install through DIM.  Any suggestions on how to get items to show up again in the sinatll panel?

• By default when logging in with DS 4.22.0.1 the emtadata is not updated (so that people can use it to access the store features without getting unwanted updates to their DIM metadata). There is a check-box in the log-in dialgue (which sticks), or an Update metadata command in the Connect menu (which is one-shot without affecting the currently set log-in behaviour).