Mesh Grabber loading issues

Hello, I recently purchased the Mesh Grabber plug-in for Daz 4.12  last night. I have tried many times to load it through Install Manager to no avail. I was wondering if anyone else was having an issue like me or is mine just an isolated incident? 

Comments

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,943

Are you installing to a Windows computer (not at Mac)? The store page says This plugin requires 64-bit Windows.

• Rogue MaleRogue Male Posts: 20

Thank you for the response. I have a WIN 10 system. It has also been updated recently.

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,943
    edited May 2020

Do you have any security software that would prevent Install Manager from installing a file in C:/Program Files? The installation of a plugin is different than normal content files. DIM uses a "helper" program to install plugins. Did you see the helper window pop up asking for your permission to install? 

DIM has its own log file accessed through the cog icon in the upper right corner of DIM. There are Show Log... and Show Helper Log... commands. Do those log files offer any clues?

There is an update to DIM itself today. I don't know what the changes are. You might again with the updated DIM. But first, try deleting the Mesh Grabber zip file from the folder where you have DIM store the downloaded zip files. That will force a fresh download. Sometimes if a download gets corrupted for some reason, the installation will fail. If that doesn't resolve it, try posting in the commercial thread for the product. Or submit a help request to see if Customer Service can help.

Post edited by barbult on