Strange specks appearing in renders

VoxxaVoxxa Posts: 68

Hi! After some time, strange specks have been appearing in Daz Studio renders. It's still there after the render is finished. I have to take the repair brush in Photoshop (the one that looks like a band aid) and fix it. I am curious if anyone else have been having the same problem and of course a tip to solve it. I'm running Daz studio on a PC with Windows 10 64 bit system. A Nvidia Quadro K6000 Graphics Card with 12 GB of VRAM. My PC has 32 GB of RAM and a Intel i7-8700 3.20 GHz CPU. 

Apart from this, Daz Studio crashes all the time. Every day there's some new problem. Sometimes it doesn't even start. Opening an old project with only e.g. Victoria 8 can take ten minutes plus. The I often get the message of duplicate files. Opening the report file I can't seem to understand one thing of it, where to start etc.

speck.jpg
714 x 403 - 110K
Post edited by Voxxa on

Comments

• By "specks" are you referring to the box shape and large dots on her forehead?

What character are you rendering (specifically what is the name of the "Actor" you loaded), and are you using any additional materials, skins, DIE layers? Is the hair "normal" or dForce?

• Not sure if it is the same thing, but I have a similar situation in a render I just did today.

The thread is being caused by the hair, fixed it by fine tuning the shaping of the scalp and simulated hair and rerunning the dForce simulation.

Annotation 2020-05-09 195509.png
    466 x 332 - 108K