Roll & Ball by Luthbellina [Commercial]

luthbellinaluthbellina Posts: 54
edited April 2014 in Daz PA Commercial Products

The special bond developed between people and their faithful pets jumps to the virtual world with Roll & Ball. Roll skater and her furry partner. They arrive from the busy streets of Japan, filling downtown full of color. Together they'll trump arround through the streets of the city immersed in a constant adventure.

This product includes a complete and original clothing set, including four texture combinations. Ball, the perfect companion has also multiple colors.

I hope you like it.
http://www.daz3d.com/new-releases/roll-and-ball

Luthbellina creations: let imagination colour our gray days.

Promo01.png
1000 x 1300 - 2M
Post edited by Chohole on

Comments

• RAMWolffRAMWolff Posts: 10,148
    edited December 1969

Really cute outfit and I don't buy allot of female stuff. I don't see any mention of Ball in the description page:

**Roll and Ball (.DUF)
    Roll Bar
    Boots
    Dress
    Gloves
    Stockings
    Choker
    Skates for Boots
    Vest

• luthbellinaluthbellina Posts: 54
    edited December 1969

Thank you very much for your words wolf :)
    I made some modifications on the description and content but I arrive too late :(
    Regards
    Cris

edited December 1969

Oh, so Roll Bar is supposed to say Roll & Ball then?

• LuthbelLuthbel Posts: 110
    edited December 1969

RAMWolff said:

Hi Wolff! how´re you?
    I think Cris didn´t understood this

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,780
    edited December 1969

Is the puff ball included? I wanted the set partly because of the pet. Also how do the rollerblades work on g2m? I would love to use them on him so they can rollerblade together.

edited December 1969

RAMWolff said:

Ouch, seems it was mispelled, a typo, sorry

edited December 1969

Is the puff ball included? I wanted the set partly because of the pet. Also how do the rollerblades work on g2m? I would love to use them on him so they can rollerblade together.

About the rollers wear in G2m, it autofits quite well, without apreciable distortion. The set also include a pose to zero genesis feet too, and the ball pet is also included :)

edited December 1969

Hey Dan. Long time handsome!

So is there a correlation between the two of you? Both handles begin with "Luth"

Well Bellina maybe they can fix the spelling error as it's not saying ANYTHING about the fuzzy Ball character that seems to be included in the store page for the product.