Default Background Color stuck on bright white.

I know this is a small thing but it is drving me up a wall. Somehow, the default background color got changed from its normal gray to a glaring white. Try as I might, I can not find the setting to change them back. I went in and told it to load a file on new and at start up I made called "Normal" that has a gray backgound on it.  However, the white still sneaks in on occasion.  Also if I am using the draw dome command I have to go back into the environment tab and change it back to none, which I sometimes I forget about. (Also my grid lines went away and wont come back, but I coud live with that.) I am afraid to reset to default because I dont wat to lose all my custom settings. Does anybody knpw where the default background setting is hiding. I did search the post library here, but is thr search engine broken or something? The results had nothing to do with the subject I typed in no matter how I worded it.

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,458

Window>Style>Customise Style - the Viewport colour is the last item on the list.

• ZuntarasZuntaras Posts: 17
    edited May 2020

OH bless you and the work you do. LOL

Post edited by Zuntaras on
  • ZuntarasZuntaras Posts: 17

Thanks so much, lots of fun thiings on that menu. Reset the colors to default. I also got my gridlines back by resetting my workspace layout to default....