Auto Muscle Enhancer HD For Genesis 8 Male(s) Reshaping?

Hello, i have just bought the "Auto Muscle Enhancer HD For Genesis 8 Male(s)" and i was wondering if there is a way where it will not change my model's shape?
This changed my model's face, hands and even feet! so is there a way to use some if it's properties without it changing my character's morphs?

Thank you!

Comments

• vonHobovonHobo Posts: 1,656

I will be interested to find out too since I am thinking about purchasing this product. 

There is another product you could try too:

https://www.daz3d.com/massive-morphs-for-genesis-8-male

It does a great job of increasing muscularity with just one click. And it looks very realistic if you select the "HD Definition" and "HD Veins" morphs.

• GreenBeanGreenBean Posts: 49
    von Hobo said:

I will be interested to find out too since I am thinking about purchasing this product. 

There is another product you could try too:

https://www.daz3d.com/massive-morphs-for-genesis-8-male

It does a great job of increasing muscularity with just one click. And it looks very realistic if you select the "HD Definition" and "HD Veins" morphs.

see, i make my own morphs and i sculpt my characters and sometimes i base them off of G8M.

so i thought purchasing this product would just help me with clipping sometimes? like if my character is flexing his bicep, his bicept won't clip through the forearm etc.. but this product morphs my model's shape as well! which is something i don't want.. like it adds more muscle mass and i don't want that if that makes sense :P.

• I bought the Auto Muscle Enhancer and Auto Shape Enhancer today.  Not much time experimenting with it yet, but AME does reshape the character's proportions when dialing the Auto Muscle Enhancer Body dial up.  The other AME dials don't appear to have any effect until the AME Body dial is set to something other than 0 (zero).

To prevent the reshaping of my character, I simply set the AME Body dial to 1.0% which has little to no effect on the shape, but allows the other AME dials to work.  If more muscle bulk is needed, it looks like the upper and lower body 2X dials can provide that.

I do like how the muscle flexing works like a human body does.  Bending the forearm bulges the bicep slightly, more so if the forearm is twisted and if the forearm is bent at a greater angle, the bicep will flatten to let the forearm press into it.

Another point, I've also turned off/expanded the built in dial limits to give more flex.  Don't know yet if that matters, but will continue exploring the capabilities of AME.  I do like what I see thus far, now that I've gotten past the figure reshaping/proportions thing.

Lee

• GreenBeanGreenBean Posts: 49

I bought the Auto Muscle Enhancer and Auto Shape Enhancer today.  Not much time experimenting with it yet, but AME does reshape the character's proportions when dialing the Auto Muscle Enhancer Body dial up.  The other AME dials don't appear to have any effect until the AME Body dial is set to something other than 0 (zero).

To prevent the reshaping of my character, I simply set the AME Body dial to 1.0% which has little to no effect on the shape, but allows the other AME dials to work.  If more muscle bulk is needed, it looks like the upper and lower body 2X dials can provide that.

I do like how the muscle flexing works like a human body does.  Bending the forearm bulges the bicep slightly, more so if the forearm is twisted and if the forearm is bent at a greater angle, the bicep will flatten to let the forearm press into it.

Another point, I've also turned off/expanded the built in dial limits to give more flex.  Don't know yet if that matters, but will continue exploring the capabilities of AME.  I do like what I see thus far, now that I've gotten past the figure reshaping/proportions thing.

Lee

Hello Lee,
    That's a great idea but the problem with setting the AME body at 1.0% you would lose an amazing detail which is the foot sole wrinkles! personally, I thought that that was an amazing detail!